Spicy Crab Salad Tapas 🦀🌶️

SkrillexAoki

Novice Foodie
Quite excited to share this recipe of mine which I tried earlier hahahaha :ROFLMAO: Well, I am bored earlier and I saw a video in youtube about this dish named Spicy Crab Salad Tapas! Few hours later, I made it and there was no regrets since it is so good :love:
Crabs cup.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound lump crab meat, picked over for shells
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (adjust to taste for desired spice level)
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
  • 1 teaspoon soy sauce
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Sliced baguette or crackers, for serving
Instructions:
  1. In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Whisk until well combined.
  2. Add the lump crab meat to the bowl and gently fold it into the dressing mixture until evenly coated.
  3. Stir in the sliced green onions and chopped cilantro. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the spicy crab salad for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  5. Once chilled, give the salad a final taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
  6. To serve, spoon the spicy crab salad onto individual slices of baguette or onto crackers.
  7. Garnish with additional sliced green onions or cilantro if desired.
First of all, this is just my own recipe. You can freely experiment the ingredients and preparations that you will use making this. Enjoy

Haha, that sounds like a blast! 😂 I love those spontaneous cooking adventures. Spicy Crab Salad Tapas? Count me in! It's awesome when a recipe from YouTube turns out to be a winner. Thanks for sharing your tasty experiment with us! 🦀🥗😋

Haha, that sounds like a blast! 😂 I love those spontaneous cooking adventures. Spicy Crab Salad Tapas? Count me in! It's awesome when a recipe from YouTube turns out to be a winner. Thanks for sharing your tasty experiment with us! 🦀🥗😋
I agree, YouTube recipes can sometimes surprise you with their deliciousness. If you decide to give it a try, make sure to follow the instructions closely, and don't be afraid to add your twist to make it even better.

I've been craving something light and refreshing, and this Spicy Crab Salad Tapas recipe fits the bill perfectly! I love the idea of combining lump crab meat with creamy mayo, spicy Sriracha, and tangy lime juice – it's a flavor explosion in every bite. Plus, the addition of fresh green onions and cilantro adds a nice touch of freshness. I'll definitely be making this for my next summer gathering – I can already imagine how delicious it'll be paired with a glass of chilled white wine!

Back