Spicy Garlic Chicken

Rain

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys! Let me share with you this Spicy Garlic Chicken. It is a flavorful and aromatic dish that's perfect for those who enjoy bold flavors. Serve this dish with steamed rice or noodles for a satisfying meal that's sure to please your taste buds.🍗😋
597×393
34.2 kB

spicygarlicchicken.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (adjust to taste)
  • 1 tablespoon honey or brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, for cooking
  • Green onions, sliced (for garnish)
  • Sesame seeds (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. In a mixing bowl, combine the minced garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha sauce, honey or brown sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. Stir until well combined.
  2. Add the bite-sized chicken pieces to the bowl with the marinade. Toss to coat the chicken evenly. Cover the bowl and let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours for maximum flavor.
  3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
  4. Once the oil is hot, add the marinated chicken pieces to the skillet in a single layer. Cook undisturbed for 3-4 minutes, allowing the chicken to sear and brown on one side.
  5. Use a spatula to flip the chicken pieces over, and continue cooking for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and golden brown on all sides.
  6. Remove the skillet from the heat, and transfer the cooked Spicy Garlic Chicken to a serving dish.
  7. Garnish the chicken with sliced green onions and sesame seeds for extra flavor and visual appeal.
  8. Serve the Spicy Garlic Chicken hot, with steamed rice or noodles on the side.
  9. Enjoy the bold and aromatic flavors of this Spicy Garlic Chicken—a delicious dish that's perfect for any occasion!
Eat well!

Looks fantastic! 🤩 The marinade sounds super flavorful, and I love the option to adjust the spice level with the sriracha 🔥 Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner with a kick.

Thanks for sharing this recipe, I'm definitely going to give it a try! Maybe I'll add some chopped veggies to the pan for extra color and flavor 😁

Looks fantastic! 🤩 The marinade sounds super flavorful, and I love the option to adjust the spice level with the sriracha 🔥 Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner with a kick.

Thanks for sharing this recipe, I'm definitely going to give it a try! Maybe I'll add some chopped veggies to the pan for extra color and flavor 😁
I'm glad that you're excited to try it. Enjoy!

I'm a huge fan of bold flavors, and this Spicy Garlic Chicken recipe seems to deliver just that! 🌟 Can't wait to whip up a batch and dig into this mouthwatering dish!

Hey there! Your Spicy Garlic Chicken recipe sounds absolutely delicious! 🌶️🍗 The combination of bold flavors and aromatic spices is sure to make for a satisfying meal. I can already imagine pairing it with steamed rice or noodles for the perfect dinner. Thanks for sharing—I'm excited to give it a try! 😋👌

Spicy Garlic Chicken—packed with flavor and a kick of heat! 🔥 This dish is sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more. Let's spice things up and enjoy this mouthwatering meal! 🌶️👌

Hey there! Your Spicy Garlic Chicken recipe sounds absolutely delicious! 🌶️🍗 The combination of bold flavors and aromatic spices is sure to make for a satisfying meal. I can already imagine pairing it with steamed rice or noodles for the perfect dinner. Thanks for sharing—I'm excited to give it a try! 😋👌
it is so tasty, you won't regret it.

Spicy Garlic Chicken—packed with flavor and a kick of heat! 🔥 This dish is sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more. Let's spice things up and enjoy this mouthwatering meal! 🌶️👌
yeah, it is so satisfying 😋👌

Back