Spicy Korean Beef Bulgogi Bowls

willa_On

Culinary Explorer
I'm back with another recipe that's easy to make yet explodes with flavor. This Spicy Korean Beef Bulgogi Bowls is a total winner for busy weeknights or a fun weekend dinner. The beef is incredibly tender and packed with a sweet and spicy Korean-inspired sauce, served over fluffy rice and fresh veggies.

Spicy Korean Beef Bulgogi Bowls.jpeg

Ingredients:

• 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced (against the grain)
  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 1 tablespoon Sriracha (or more to taste)
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
  • 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
  • 4 cups cooked white rice
  • 1 cup assorted vegetables (broccoli, carrots, peppers work well)
  • 2 green onions, sliced (for garnish)
  • Fried eggs (optional)
  • Sesame seeds (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, rice vinegar, sesame oil, Sriracha, garlic, ginger, and black pepper. Marinate sliced beef for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight for maximum flavor.
  2. While the beef marinates, cook your desired vegetables until tender-crisp. Set aside.
  3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the marinated beef and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
  4. Divide cooked rice between bowls. Top with cooked vegetables, Korean BBQ beef, and desired garnishes like green onions, fried eggs, and sesame seeds.
This recipe is a weeknight lifesaver! It's flavorful, quick and easy, and more importantly, it is customizable. So ditch the takeout menus and whip up this amazing Korean Beef Bulgogi Bowls recipe instead. I promise you won't be disappointed.

I love korean food and this recipe will help me a lot with my cravings! 🤤 This will be my go-to recipe for my midnight cravings. 🤤😍

Savor the fiery flavors of Spicy Korean Beef Bulgogi Bowls, featuring tender marinated beef, vibrant vegetables, and a kick of gochujang sauce, served over steamed rice for a mouthwatering fusion feast that's sure to spice up your mealtime! 🌶️🥩🍚

These Spicy Korean Beef Bulgogi Bowls are a flavor explosion! 🌶️🥩 Whip up some marinated beef, sauté it until caramelized, then serve over rice with your favorite veggies. Quick, easy, and oh-so-delicious! A surefire way to satisfy those Korean food cravings. 🍲🔥

Back