🌶️🥜 Spicy Peanut Noodle Salad – A Flavorful and Fun Dish! 🍜✨

chewyyy

Novice Foodie
Spicy Peanut Noodle Salad.jpg

Hey there, salad lovers! 🥳 If you’re looking for a quick and zesty meal that’s bursting with flavor, this Spicy Peanut Noodle Salad is just what you need! It's packed with colorful veggies and coated in a creamy, spicy peanut sauce that’ll keep you coming back for more. Perfect as a light lunch or a side dish, this salad is super easy to whip up. Let’s dig into the recipe!

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz rice noodles
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp sriracha (or more for extra heat)
  • 1 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1/2 cup shredded carrots
  • 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
  • Fresh cilantro for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions, then rinse under cold water.
  2. In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, and honey until smooth.
  3. In a large bowl, combine the cooked noodles, shredded carrots, cucumber, and bell pepper.
  4. Pour the peanut sauce over the salad and toss to combine.
  5. Top with chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro before serving.
Enjoy this vibrant salad, and let me know how much you love the spicy kick! 🌿😍🥢🍽️

View attachment 6448
Hey there, salad lovers! 🥳 If you’re looking for a quick and zesty meal that’s bursting with flavor, this Spicy Peanut Noodle Salad is just what you need! It's packed with colorful veggies and coated in a creamy, spicy peanut sauce that’ll keep you coming back for more. Perfect as a light lunch or a side dish, this salad is super easy to whip up. Let’s dig into the recipe!

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz rice noodles
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp sriracha (or more for extra heat)
  • 1 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1/2 cup shredded carrots
  • 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, sliced
  • 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
  • Fresh cilantro for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions, then rinse under cold water.
  2. In a bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, and honey until smooth.
  3. In a large bowl, combine the cooked noodles, shredded carrots, cucumber, and bell pepper.
  4. Pour the peanut sauce over the salad and toss to combine.
  5. Top with chopped peanuts and fresh cilantro before serving.
Enjoy this vibrant salad, and let me know how much you love the spicy kick! 🌿😍🥢🍽️
This Spicy Peanut Noodle Salad looks so delicious and fun! I love the mix of flavors and colors in this dish. It seems like a great meal for any time of the year. I’m really excited to try making this at home! 🌶️🥜🍜

Back