Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Chickpea Salad

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, food adventurers! 🍽️ Ready to add some excitement to your dinner table? Try this Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Chickpea Salad! It’s vibrant, flavorful, and perfect for a quick meal. With a kick of spice and a hint of sweetness, it’s sure to become a favorite. Enjoy!

Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Chickpea Salad​

Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Chi.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
  • 2 red bell peppers, roasted and sliced
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 cucumber, diced
  • 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp sriracha sauce (adjust to taste)
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Instructions:

1. Prepare the Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, sriracha, lemon juice, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
  2. Combine Ingredients: In a large bowl, toss chickpeas, roasted red peppers, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion.
  3. Add Dressing: Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well to coat.
  4. Garnish & Serve: Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Enjoy your flavorful and refreshing salad! 🌶️🥗

Yum, this Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Chickpea Salad sounds and so fresh! Thanks for sharing the recipe can't wait to try it out and bring some serious flavor to my dinner table. 🥗✨

This Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Chickpea Salad looks amazing! 😍 I love how the flavors all come together, and it sounds like a perfect mix of spicy and healthy. The roasted red peppers must add a great sweetness, too. I can't wait to try this recipe! 🥗✨

Ooooh, that Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Chickpea Salad sounds 🔥 and so easy to whip up! Totally trying this for my next quick meal—thanks for the recipe suggestion! 😋

Back