Spinach and Feta Muffin

cloudy_00

Novice Foodie
Sooo, I just whipped up a batch of these Spinach and Feta Muffins, and they turned out fantastic! They're so flavorful and easy to make, I had to share the recipe with you all. These muffins are great for breakfast or as a snack, and they're packed with spinach, feta cheese, and a hint of garlic.

Here's how I made them:

spinach and feta muffins.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a muffin tin or line it with paper liners.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and black pepper.
  3. In a separate bowl, combine the chopped spinach and crumbled feta cheese.
  4. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, olive oil, Greek yogurt, and minced garlic.
  5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
  6. Gently fold in the spinach and feta mixture, along with the chopped green onions.
  7. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
  8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  9. Allow the muffins to cool for a few minutes in the tin before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These Spinach and Feta Muffins are a real treat, and I hope you give them a try. Let me know what you think! 🫶

These spinach and feta muffins look incredibly tasty! I've experimented with a similar recipe in the past, but I'm excited to give yours a go! The steps seem simple and straightforward. Can't wait to bake up a batch and enjoy these savory treats! 🧀🌿

Back