Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast

Hev_Brownies

Culinary Explorer
Hi there, foodie friends! How's it going? Today, I'm excited to share a recipe that's become a staple in my kitchen--Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast. It's a dish I love because it's easy to make yet tastes gourmet. Give it a try, and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken.jpg

Ingredients​

• 1 tablespoon olive oil

• 1 cup chopped yellow onion

• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill

• 5 ounces baby spinach

• 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese (about 1/2 cup)

• 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts

• ½ teaspoon kosher salt

• ¼ teaspoon black pepper

• 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil

Directions​

1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan. Add onion; cook 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove pan from heat; stir in dill, spinach and feta cheese. Cool 10 minutes. Cut a horizontal slit through the center of each chicken breast to form a pocket. Stuff each pocket evenly with spinach mixture. Close pockets with toothpicks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil to pan. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes. Turn chicken. Cover pan, reduce heat to medium and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done.

Hi there, foodie friends! How's it going? Today, I'm excited to share a recipe that's become a staple in my kitchen--Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast. It's a dish I love because it's easy to make yet tastes gourmet. Give it a try, and I promise you won't be disappointed!

View attachment 1553

Ingredients​

• 1 tablespoon olive oil

• 1 cup chopped yellow onion

• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill

• 5 ounces baby spinach

• 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese (about 1/2 cup)

• 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts

• ½ teaspoon kosher salt

• ¼ teaspoon black pepper

• 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil

Directions​

1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to pan. Add onion; cook 8 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove pan from heat; stir in dill, spinach and feta cheese. Cool 10 minutes. Cut a horizontal slit through the center of each chicken breast to form a pocket. Stuff each pocket evenly with spinach mixture. Close pockets with toothpicks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil to pan. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes. Turn chicken. Cover pan, reduce heat to medium and cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
Thanks for sharing the Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe! It sounds like a delicious and elegant dish, perfect for impressing guests or enjoying a special dinner at home. Can't wait to stuff some chicken breasts with spinach and feta for a flavorful and satisfying meal. 🍗🧀🌿

Thanks for sharing the Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe! It sounds like a delicious and elegant dish, perfect for impressing guests or enjoying a special dinner at home. Can't wait to stuff some chicken breasts with spinach and feta for a flavorful and satisfying meal. 🍗🧀🌿
I think spinach and feta stuffed chicken breast is a flavorful and nutritious dish! Though I like to add a sprinkle of smoked paprika to the filling for an extra kick. 🌶️🍗

Back