Spinach Artichoke White Cheese Pizza Recipe

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hi all! 🙌 Just tried out this Spinach Artichoke White Cheese Pizza and wow, it’s amazing! 🍕 The mix of gooey mozzarella and tangy artichokes is next level. Plus, it’s so simple to whip up. Perfect for satisfying those pizza cravings! 😍

Spinach Artichoke White Cheese Pizza

Spinach Artichoke White Cheese P.jpg

Ingredients:

• 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
  • 1 lb pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1 tsp Italian seasoning
  • 4 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 6 oz baby spinach
  • 12-14 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
  • 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat Oven: Heat oven to 450°F (230°C). Grease a 13x18-inch baking sheet with 1 tbsp olive oil and place it on the lower rack.
  2. Prepare Dough: Let refrigerated dough sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. On a floured surface, roll it into a large rectangle.
  3. Transfer Dough: Move the dough to the prepared baking sheet, stretching it to fit. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and spread evenly. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
  4. Cook Spinach: In a skillet, heat the remaining oil with garlic over medium heat until garlic bubbles. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
  5. Assemble Pizza: Stretch dough to the edges if needed. Sprinkle half the mozzarella over the dough. Add sautéed spinach and artichokes, then top with remaining mozzarella.
  6. Bake: Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
  7. Serve: Transfer to a cutting board or slice in the pan. Top with crushed red pepper flakes if desired and enjoy!

I couldn’t resist making this Spinach Artichoke White Cheese Pizza—my cravings got the best of me! 🍕💚 The cheesy goodness mixed with artichokes is seriously irresistible. Took no time to make and hit the spot perfectly. Trust me, you’ll want to try this one! 😋

Hey there! 🙌 That Spinach Artichoke White Cheese Pizza sounds incredible! 🍕 The combo of gooey mozzarella and tangy artichokes must be amazing. Perfect for those pizza cravings! 😍🍕

Hey there! 🙌 That Spinach Artichoke White Cheese Pizza sounds incredible! 🍕 The combo of gooey mozzarella and tangy artichokes must be amazing. Perfect for those pizza cravings! 😍🍕
Hey! 🙌 I’m so glad you think so! The gooey mozzarella with the tangy artichokes really hits the spot. It’s definitely a go-to for those pizza cravings! 🍕😋 Thanks for the kind words!

Hi all! 🙌 Just tried out this Spinach Artichoke White Cheese Pizza and wow, it’s amazing! 🍕 The mix of gooey mozzarella and tangy artichokes is next level. Plus, it’s so simple to whip up. Perfect for satisfying those pizza cravings! 😍

Spinach Artichoke White Cheese Pizza

View attachment 5128

Ingredients:

• 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
  • 1 lb pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1 tsp Italian seasoning
  • 4 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 6 oz baby spinach
  • 12-14 oz marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
  • 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat Oven: Heat oven to 450°F (230°C). Grease a 13x18-inch baking sheet with 1 tbsp olive oil and place it on the lower rack.
  2. Prepare Dough: Let refrigerated dough sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. On a floured surface, roll it into a large rectangle.
  3. Transfer Dough: Move the dough to the prepared baking sheet, stretching it to fit. Drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and spread evenly. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
  4. Cook Spinach: In a skillet, heat the remaining oil with garlic over medium heat until garlic bubbles. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
  5. Assemble Pizza: Stretch dough to the edges if needed. Sprinkle half the mozzarella over the dough. Add sautéed spinach and artichokes, then top with remaining mozzarella.
  6. Bake: Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
  7. Serve: Transfer to a cutting board or slice in the pan. Top with crushed red pepper flakes if desired and enjoy!

I couldn’t resist making this Spinach Artichoke White Cheese Pizza—my cravings got the best of me! 🍕💚 The cheesy goodness mixed with artichokes is seriously irresistible. Took no time to make and hit the spot perfectly. Trust me, you’ll want to try this one! 😋
Spinach artichoke white cheese pizza sounds absolutely delicious! Perfect for a cozy night in. Can’t wait to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing! 🍕🥬

Back