Spinach Avocado Smoothie Recipe

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I’ve been making this Spinach Avocado Smoothie lately, and it’s become my go-to for a quick, nutritious boost. It’s creamy, refreshing, and packed with good-for-you ingredients. Here’s the recipe if you want to give it a try:

Ingredients:

• 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
  • 1 cup fresh spinach leaves (packed)
  • 1 banana, peeled
  • 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
  • 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup (optional, for a bit of sweetness)
  • 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (for extra creaminess and protein)
  • Ice cubes (optional, for a colder smoothie)
Instructions:

1. Blend all ingredients: Add the avocado, spinach, banana, almond milk, honey (if using), and Greek yogurt to your blender. Toss in a few ice cubes if you like it colder.
  2. Blend until smooth: Blend on high until everything is well combined and the texture is creamy.
  3. Taste and adjust: Taste your smoothie. If you’d like it sweeter, you can add a bit more honey or maple syrup. Blend again if needed.
  4. Serve and enjoy: Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately, or take it on the go!
    Spinach Avocado Smoothie Recipe.jpg
I hope you enjoy this smoothie as much as I do! It’s a great way to sneak in some greens and get a creamy, satisfying drink. Let me know if you try it or if you have any tweaks to share! 😊🥤

This Spinach Avocado Smoothie sounds like the perfect green boost! Love how healthy and refreshing it looks. Can’t wait to blend this up and enjoy a tasty, nutritious drink. Thanks for the awesome recipe! 😋

Back