Spinach Quiche

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! So, my friend just shared this amazing recipe with me, and I couldn't wait to pass it along. It's seriously a must-try! Get ready to elevate your culinary skills with this delicious dish that's sure to impress. Let's get started and whip up something truly delicious together! 🍴👩‍🍳

Spinach Quiche Ingredients:
  • 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14-oz. box)
  • 2 tbsp. butter
  • 1 small yellow onion, chopped
  • 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, chopped
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 1/4 c. half-and-half
  • 1/2 c. sour cream
  • 1 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. black pepper
  • Pinch of ground nutmeg
  • 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
  • 1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 c. finely shredded parmesan cheese
Spinach Quiche (1).jpg

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 375°F with a baking sheet on the center rack. Fit the pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate (about 1-inch deep). Fold the edges of the crust under and crimp as desired. Chill in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
  2. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and bell pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic, and cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
  3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, half-and-half, sour cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir in the spinach, cheddar, parmesan, and bell pepper mixture. Pour into the prepared crust.
  4. Place the quiche on the preheated baking sheet and bake until it has puffed in the center, is just set, and the crust is golden, 40 to 50 minutes. Transfer the quiche to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: Spinach quiche can be made up to a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Let it come to room temperature before serving.

As you savor the last delicious crumbs of this Spinach Quiche, may it leave you with memories of warmth, comfort, and the joy of sharing good food with loved ones. Until we meet again in the kitchen, happy cooking and bon appétit! 🍳✨

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your friends Spinach Quiche recipe!🥗 I can feel it must be delicious just by reading the ingredients. I can't wait to try it out soon.😋

Hey everyone! So, my friend just shared this amazing recipe with me, and I couldn't wait to pass it along. It's seriously a must-try! Get ready to elevate your culinary skills with this delicious dish that's sure to impress. Let's get started and whip up something truly delicious together! 🍴👩‍🍳

Spinach Quiche Ingredients:
  • 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14-oz. box)
  • 2 tbsp. butter
  • 1 small yellow onion, chopped
  • 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, chopped
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 1/4 c. half-and-half
  • 1/2 c. sour cream
  • 1 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. black pepper
  • Pinch of ground nutmeg
  • 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
  • 1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 c. finely shredded parmesan cheese
1200×675
417.9 kB

View attachment 665

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 375°F with a baking sheet on the center rack. Fit the pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate (about 1-inch deep). Fold the edges of the crust under and crimp as desired. Chill in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
  2. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and bell pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic, and cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
  3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, half-and-half, sour cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir in the spinach, cheddar, parmesan, and bell pepper mixture. Pour into the prepared crust.
  4. Place the quiche on the preheated baking sheet and bake until it has puffed in the center, is just set, and the crust is golden, 40 to 50 minutes. Transfer the quiche to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: Spinach quiche can be made up to a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Let it come to room temperature before serving.

As you savor the last delicious crumbs of this Spinach Quiche, may it leave you with memories of warmth, comfort, and the joy of sharing good food with loved ones. Until we meet again in the kitchen, happy cooking and bon appétit! 🍳✨
I'll give it a try, thanks for sharing.😍😋

Back