Starbucks Medicine Ball Recipe ๐Ÿ‹

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Looking for a cozy and soothing drink? ๐Ÿต This homemade Starbucks Medicine Ball recipe is perfect for a relaxing and delicious treat. It's super easy to make and perfect for when you need a comforting pick-me-up!

starbucks medicine ball recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cups water
  • 1 sachet Teavana Jade Citrus Mint tea
  • 1 sachet Teavana Peach Tranquility tea
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 1/2 cups lemonade
  • Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
  • Lemon slice for garnish (optional)

Directions:
  1. Boil water: Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan.
  2. Steep tea: Turn off the heat and place both tea sachets into the saucepan. Let them steep for 90 seconds, then remove the sachets.
  3. Add honey: Stir in 1 tablespoon of honey until it dissolves completely.
  4. Warm lemonade: Add 1 1/2 cups of lemonade to the tea and warm the mixture over low heat for about 1 minute.
  5. Garnish and serve: Pour into a cup and garnish with fresh mint and a lemon slice if desired.

Enjoy your soothing and refreshing homemade Medicine Ball! ๐Ÿ‹

Looks delicious! Can't wait to try this soothing drink ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿต. Perfect for when I need a little pick-me-up! ๐Ÿ˜Š
So glad you like it! ๐Ÿ™Œ The Medicine Ball is a game-changer when you need a boostโ€”soothing and refreshing! ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿต Thanks for giving it a try! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Looking for a cozy and soothing drink? ๐Ÿต This homemade Starbucks Medicine Ball recipe is perfect for a relaxing and delicious treat. It's super easy to make and perfect for when you need a comforting pick-me-up!

View attachment 4859
Ingredients:

• 2 cups water
  • 1 sachet Teavana Jade Citrus Mint tea
  • 1 sachet Teavana Peach Tranquility tea
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 1/2 cups lemonade
  • Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
  • Lemon slice for garnish (optional)

Directions:
  1. Boil water: Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan.
  2. Steep tea: Turn off the heat and place both tea sachets into the saucepan. Let them steep for 90 seconds, then remove the sachets.
  3. Add honey: Stir in 1 tablespoon of honey until it dissolves completely.
  4. Warm lemonade: Add 1 1/2 cups of lemonade to the tea and warm the mixture over low heat for about 1 minute.
  5. Garnish and serve: Pour into a cup and garnish with fresh mint and a lemon slice if desired.

Enjoy your soothing and refreshing homemade Medicine Ball! ๐Ÿ‹
The Starbucks Medicine Ball is my go-to when Iโ€™m feeling under the weather! Excited to try making it at homeโ€”thanks for sharing! โ˜•๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ‹

The Starbucks Medicine Ball is my go-to when Iโ€™m feeling under the weather! Excited to try making it at homeโ€”thanks for sharing! โ˜•๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿ‹
Awesome, glad youโ€™re excited to try it out! Thanks for giving the recipe a shotโ€”hope it hits the spot when youโ€™re feeling off! โ˜•๐Ÿฏ

Back