Steak au Poivre with Red Wine Pan Sauce 🍷πŸ₯©

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Good day! Today, it's my honor to present a classic and exquisite Steak au Poivre weasel the red wine pan sauce dish which is unforgettable. Have you ever tasted this delightful French which boasts exclusive cream eclair? This is not a garden variety beef cut, but that of a rib eye dusted with black pepper cracks and served with a decadent red wine reduction roasted in the pan. It is not just about cooking the meal, but the whole process of cooking it makes the experience unique. However, I bet you all, success is all! Although this dish might not be as fancy as some others, it stands out for its elegance and comfort. Make yourself this masterpiece, and feel free to contact me to voice your opinion. Bon appΓ©tit!🍷πŸ₯©
Steak au Poivre with Red Wine Pa.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 (1-inch-thick) rib eye steak, trimmed and tied with twine
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, divided
  • 1 tablespoon neutral oil (e.g., grapeseed)
  • 1/4 cup minced shallots
  • 1/2 cup red wine
  • 1 cup beef broth
Instructions:

1. Season the steak with salt and pepper, pressing the pepper into the steak.
  2. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
  3. Add the steak and sear for about 2 minutes until crusty and browned.
  4. Flip the steak and sear for another 2 minutes.
  5. Using tongs, press the edges of the steak into the pan to brown them.
  6. Lay the steak flat in the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Cook to your desired doneness (about 2 to 2.5 minutes per side for medium-rare). Transfer the steak to a cutting board.
  7. Pour off the fat from the pan, keeping the browned bits (fond) in the pan.
  8. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the skillet with the fond.
  9. Add the shallots and cook until softened (about 2 minutes).
  10. Deglaze the pan with the red wine and simmer until reduced by half (about 3 minutes).
  11. Add the beef broth and simmer until the sauce thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
  12. Stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter until melted and incorporated into the sauce.
  13. Slice the steak and divide between 2 plates. Drizzle with the pan sauce and serve.
Enjoy your steak au poivre with red wine pan sauce! πŸ€—

Good day! Today, it's my honor to present a classic and exquisite Steak au Poivre weasel the red wine pan sauce dish which is unforgettable. Have you ever tasted this delightful French which boasts exclusive cream eclair? This is not a garden variety beef cut, but that of a rib eye dusted with black pepper cracks and served with a decadent red wine reduction roasted in the pan. It is not just about cooking the meal, but the whole process of cooking it makes the experience unique. However, I bet you all, success is all! Although this dish might not be as fancy as some others, it stands out for its elegance and comfort. Make yourself this masterpiece, and feel free to contact me to voice your opinion. Bon appΓ©tit!🍷πŸ₯©
View attachment 1788

Ingredients:
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/2 cup red wine
  • 1 cup beef broth
Instructions:

2. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
  6. Lay the steak flat in the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Cook to your desired doneness (about 2 to 2.5 minutes per side for medium-rare). Transfer the steak to a cutting board.
  10. Deglaze the pan with the red wine and simmer until reduced by half (about 3 minutes).
  11. Add the beef broth and simmer until the sauce thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
  12. Stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter until melted and incorporated into the sauce.
  13. Slice the steak and divide between 2 plates. Drizzle with the pan sauce and serve.
This recipe sounds delicious! I think a bit of shallot in the pan sauce adds a nice depth of flavor though. Do you include any other aromatics?" πŸ§…

View attachment 1788

Ingredients:
  • 1 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1/2 cup red wine
  • 1 cup beef broth
Instructions:

Steak au Poivre is a classic! The red wine pan sauce sounds divine. Can't wait to impress my dinner guests with this one. Thanks for the recipe! 🍷πŸ₯©πŸ˜Š

This recipe sounds delicious! I think a bit of shallot in the pan sauce adds a nice depth of flavor though. Do you include any other aromatics?" πŸ§…
Hey, thanks for the suggestion! Adding shallots sounds awesomeβ€”great idea! I usually throw in some garlic and a sprig of thyme too. Adds that extra oomph, you know? πŸ§„πŸŒΏ Happy cooking! 😊

Steak au Poivre is a classic! The red wine pan sauce sounds divine. Can't wait to impress my dinner guests with this one. Thanks for the recipe! 🍷πŸ₯©πŸ˜Š
You're gonna love it! Steak au Poivre with red wine sauce is a game changer – your guests will be blown away! Thanks for giving it a go and enjoy the fancy vibes! 🍷πŸ₯© Cheers!

Back