Strawberry CookiesπŸ“ πŸͺ

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Recently, I made these delightful Strawberry Cookies, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with you all! They're incredibly easy to whip up, resulting in soft, fluffy cookies with a beautiful pink hue that's perfect for any occasion. Whenever I serve these, people always ask for the recipe, but honestly, it's such a breeze to make! πŸ“ πŸͺ
Strawberry Cookies (2).jpg

Ingredients
  • 15.25 ounces Strawberry Cake Mix 432 grams (1 box), such as Betty Crocker
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder 4 grams
  • 2 large eggs 100 grams
  • β…“ cup vegetable oil 67 grams
  • Β½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract 2 grams
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips 170 grams

Instructions
  • Preheat your oven to 350Β°F and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
  • In a large bowl, mix together the strawberry cake mix and baking powder.
  • In a separate smaller bowl, whisk together the eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
  • Pour the egg mixture into the bowl with the cake mix and stir until a dough forms. Then, mix in the white chocolate chips.
  • Use a small portion scoop to drop rounded balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Remember, these cookies spread out quite a bit while baking, so leave enough space between them.
  • Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes. They shouldn't brown in the oven; they'll appear slightly undercooked, but don't worry, they'll firm up as they cool.
  • Optional: If you want to make them look extra pretty, add a couple more white chocolate chips on top of each cookie right after taking them out of the oven.
  • Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for at least 10 minutes before serving.

Enjoy your delicious homemade strawberry cookies!

How delightful! πŸ“πŸͺ Your Strawberry Cookies sound like a dreamβ€”soft, fluffy, and bursting with sweet strawberry goodness. I can't wait to try making them myself, especially knowing they're so easy to whip up. Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipe with us!

How delightful! πŸ“πŸͺ Your Strawberry Cookies sound like a dreamβ€”soft, fluffy, and bursting with sweet strawberry goodness. I can't wait to try making them myself, especially knowing they're so easy to whip up. Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipe with us!

Hi, libobby! So glad you're excited about the Strawberry Cookies! They're seriously yummy and super easy to make. You'll love how they turn out. Let me know how they go when you give them a try! Enjoy baking! πŸ“πŸͺ

Back