Strawberry Donuts (Cake Mix Donuts) πŸ“πŸ©

Hey everyone! I want to share with you an easy recipe for making delicious donuts that are perfect for a quick family breakfast. These strawberries and cream donuts can be baked in the oven in no time and topped off with a delicious powdered sugar glaze. I really love this recipe because it's simple and requires only a few ingredients. I hope you all enjoy making and eating these donuts as much as I do! πŸ₯°

Strawberry Donuts (Cake Mix Donuts).jpg

Ingredients:

For the Donuts:
  • 1 box (15.25 ounces) Strawberry Cake Mix
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/4 cup melted butter (1/4 stick)
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream
For the Glaze:
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 tablespoon heavy cream (plus more if needed)
  • 1 cup finely chopped fresh strawberries

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350Β°F.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the strawberry cake mix, eggs, melted butter, and heavy cream until well combined.
  3. Pour the batter into a greased donut pan, making sure not to overfill each cavity.
  4. Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the donuts comes out clean.
  5. Remove the donuts from the oven and let them cool on a wire rack.
  6. While the donuts are cooling, prepare the glaze by beating together the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and chopped strawberries until smooth. Adjust the consistency by adding more cream if needed.
  7. Dip each cooled donut into the glaze, coating it evenly, and then place it back on the wire rack to allow the glaze to set.

Enjoy your delicious homemade strawberry donuts! 😁

Hey everyone! I want to share with you an easy recipe for making delicious donuts that are perfect for a quick family breakfast. These strawberries and cream donuts can be baked in the oven in no time and topped off with a delicious powdered sugar glaze. I really love this recipe because it's simple and requires only a few ingredients. I hope you all enjoy making and eating these donuts as much as I do! πŸ₯°

1500Γ—2077
525.8 kB

View attachment 2785
Ingredients:

For the Donuts:

• 2 large eggs
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream
For the Glaze:
  • 2 cups powdered sugar

Instructions:
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the strawberry cake mix, eggs, melted butter, and heavy cream until well combined.
  3. Pour the batter into a greased donut pan, making sure not to overfill each cavity.
  4. Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the donuts comes out clean.
  6. While the donuts are cooling, prepare the glaze by beating together the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and chopped strawberries until smooth. Adjust the consistency by adding more cream if needed.
  7. Dip each cooled donut into the glaze, coating it evenly, and then place it back on the wire rack to allow the glaze to set.

Anyone know if I can use frozen strawberries for this recipe? Planning to make it for a friend's birthday party. πŸŽ‰

Wow, these strawberry donuts look absolutely scrumptious! I love that they're made with cake mix for extra convenience. Can't wait to try this recipe and indulge in some sweet strawberry goodness.πŸ“πŸ©πŸ˜‹

View attachment 2785
Ingredients:

For the Donuts:

• 2 large eggs
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream
For the Glaze:
  • 2 cups powdered sugar

Instructions:

These strawberry donuts sound like a fun and easy treat to make! I love using cake mix for shortcuts in baking. Can't wait to try this recipe out for a sweet breakfast or snack option. Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 2785
Ingredients:

For the Donuts:

• 2 large eggs
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream
For the Glaze:
  • 2 cups powdered sugar

Instructions:

Sounds awesome! Couldn't wait to try these. Thanks for sharing the recipe! πŸ©πŸ˜‹

Strawberry Donuts (Cake Mix Donuts) πŸ“πŸ©? Oh, those sound like a sweet treat! Can't wait to whip up a batch for breakfast or dessert. Thanks for sharing the fruity goodness!

View attachment 2785
Ingredients:

For the Donuts:

• 2 large eggs
  • 3/4 cup heavy cream
For the Glaze:
  • 2 cups powdered sugar

Instructions:

These strawberry donuts are lit! Just mix cake mix, eggs, butter, and cream, bake 'em up, then dunk in a glaze made with powdered sugar, cream, and strawberries. Easy peasy and totally delish! 😲

Back