Strawberry Green Goddess Smoothie

Keith_

Tasty Apprentice
With the sweet tang of strawberries and the nourishing power of greens, it's the ultimate sip of vitality to kickstart your day. Get ready to blend up some green goodness.

Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or dairy-free yogurt alternative
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- Ice cubes

Strawberry Green Goddess Smoothie.jpg

Instructions:
1. In a blender, combine the strawberries, banana, spinach leaves, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and honey or maple syrup.
2. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a little more almond milk to reach your desired consistency.
3. If desired, add a handful of ice cubes and blend again until smooth.
4. Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish with sliced strawberries or a sprig of fresh mint, if desired.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy your Strawberry Green Goddess Smoothie!

Feel free to customize this recipe by adding additional ingredients such as chia seeds, flaxseeds, or protein powder for an extra nutritional boost. Cheers to your health and happiness! 🍹🍃

With the sweet tang of strawberries and the nourishing power of greens, it's the ultimate sip of vitality to kickstart your day. Get ready to blend up some green goodness.

Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or dairy-free yogurt alternative
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- Ice cubes

View attachment 2050

Instructions:
1. In a blender, combine the strawberries, banana, spinach leaves, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and honey or maple syrup.
2. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. If the mixture is too thick, you can add a little more almond milk to reach your desired consistency.
3. If desired, add a handful of ice cubes and blend again until smooth.
4. Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish with sliced strawberries or a sprig of fresh mint, if desired.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy your Strawberry Green Goddess Smoothie!

Feel free to customize this recipe by adding additional ingredients such as chia seeds, flaxseeds, or protein powder for an extra nutritional boost. Cheers to your health and happiness! 🍹🍃
I've tried this smoothie recipe with a twist by adding a scoop of vanilla protein powder, and it's a big help! The extra protein really amps up the energy boost for my mornings. 🥤💪

I love how it combines the sweetness of strawberries with the goodness of spinach and banana. Definitely going to try this for breakfast tomorrow! 🍓🍃

I love starting my day with a burst of freshness, and the combination of strawberries and spinach is both delicious and nutritious. I’m definitely going to try this with some chia seeds for that extra boost. Thanks for sharing! 😋👌✨🌸

Back