Strawberry Pie Recipe

Klaire_Desteen

Culinary Explorer
Strawberry Pie Recipe.jpeg
Hey there, fellow dessert lovers! I'm super excited to share with you my go-to recipe for an easy and delicious strawberry pie. This recipe has been a hit with my family and friends for years, and I promise it'll become a favorite in your kitchen too!

Ingredients:
  • 1 pre-baked pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
  • 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons cornstarch
  • 1/4 cup water
  • Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Start by pre-baking your pie crust according to package instructions, then allow it to cool completely.
  2. In a saucepan, combine 2 cups of sliced strawberries with the granulated sugar over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries release their juices and the mixture is bubbly, about 5 minutes.
  3. In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir the cornstarch mixture into the strawberry mixture, cooking and stirring constantly until the mixture thickens, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
  4. Arrange the remaining 2 cups of sliced strawberries in the bottom of the pre-baked pie crust.
  5. Pour the cooked strawberry mixture over the fresh strawberries in the crust, spreading it out evenly.
  6. Chill the pie in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until set.
  7. Serve slices of the chilled pie with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
And there you have it – a simple strawberry pie that's sure to impress! Whether you're hosting a summer barbecue or just treating yourself to a sweet indulgence, this pie is always a winnerπŸ“πŸ₯§πŸ˜Š

Hey, that sounds awesome! One of the wonderful things for me is strawberry pie. Intrigued, can't wait to test out your recipe. Thanks for sharing! :love:

A Strawberry Pie Recipe? πŸ“πŸ₯§ Count me in! There's nothing like the sweet taste of fresh strawberries in a flaky crust. 😍 Can't wait to whip up a slice of this delightful dessert. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us!

View attachment 2778Hey there, fellow dessert lovers! I'm super excited to share with you my go-to recipe for an easy and delicious strawberry pie. This recipe has been a hit with my family and friends for years, and I promise it'll become a favorite in your kitchen too!

Ingredients:
  • 1 pre-baked pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
  • 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons cornstarch
  • 1/4 cup water
  • Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for serving (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Start by pre-baking your pie crust according to package instructions, then allow it to cool completely.
  2. In a saucepan, combine 2 cups of sliced strawberries with the granulated sugar over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries release their juices and the mixture is bubbly, about 5 minutes.
  3. In a small bowl, mix the cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir the cornstarch mixture into the strawberry mixture, cooking and stirring constantly until the mixture thickens, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool slightly.
  4. Arrange the remaining 2 cups of sliced strawberries in the bottom of the pre-baked pie crust.
  5. Pour the cooked strawberry mixture over the fresh strawberries in the crust, spreading it out evenly.
  6. Chill the pie in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until set.
  7. Serve slices of the chilled pie with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
And there you have it – a simple strawberry pie that's sure to impress! Whether you're hosting a summer barbecue or just treating yourself to a sweet indulgence, this pie is always a winnerπŸ“πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯§

Hey! That sounds awesome! The simple answer is that I'm definitely all ears about that strawberry pie recipe. Attached is the invitation news for my bachelorette party! 😊πŸ₯§

Strawberry pie recipe? πŸ“πŸ₯§ A classic dessert featuring sweet, juicy strawberries nestled in a flaky pie crust and topped with a dollop of whipped cream - pure summer bliss in every bite!

Back