Strawberry-Pretzel Jello Salad

MashaBear

Novice Foodie
Hi folks! Check out this amazing Strawberry-Pretzel Jello Salad recipe! 🍓🥨 It's the perfect blend of sweet and salty, with a creamy and crunchy texture that's totally irresistible. Give it a try for your next gathering or potluck! 😋 #DeliciousDesserts #SweetandSalty #YummyTreats

Strawberry-Pretzel Jello Salad

Ingredients:

• 2 cups crushed pretzels
  • 11 tablespoons + 1/4 cup sugar, divided
  • 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
  • Cooking spray
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
  • 6 ounces strawberry gelatin (1 packet)
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 10 ounces frozen strawberries in light syrup, thawed
  • 16 ounces sour cream
  • 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Strawberry-Pretzel Jello Salad (1).jpg

Directions:

1. Make Pretzel Crust: Combine crushed pretzels, 6 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture onto the bottom of a 13- x 9-inch pan coated with cooking spray. (Mixture will be crumbly.)
  2. Bake Crust: Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes; cool completely.
  3. Prepare Cream Cheese Layer: Beat softened cream cheese, 5 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla at low speed with an electric mixer until sugar dissolves. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the pretzel layer.
  4. Make Strawberry Gelatin Layer: Stir together gelatin and boiling water until dissolved; add strawberries. Chill for 1 hour or until partially set. Spread gelatin mixture over the cream cheese layer; chill for 8 hours or until set.
  5. Add Toppings: Stir together sour cream and remaining 1/4 cup sugar; spread over the top of the strawberry layer. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.

This Strawberry-Pretzel Jello Salad is a total crowd-pleaser! 😍🥳 It's become a family favorite, and every time I make it, it disappears in no time. Can't wait for you all to try it and enjoy every delicious bite! 🍓💕 #FamilyFavorite #YummyTreats

Interesting combo! 🍓🥨 Excited to taste the sweet and salty mix. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋
Thanks so much! 😊 I'm glad you find the combo intriguing! Can't wait for you to try it out and hope you enjoy that delicious sweet and salty fusion as much as I do! 😋

Back