Strawberry Smoothie Bowl

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, Foodies! Are you craving for a refreshing treat this summer? or you're just looking for a refreshing bowl that will still go to your diet plan? I have here a recipe of my favorite smoothie bowl. This smooth and revitalizing Strawberry Smoothie bowl that will boost your energy.

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1 ripe banana, peeled and frozen
  • 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/4 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
  • Toppings of your choice (suggestions: sliced fresh strawberries, banana slices, granola, chia seeds, shredded coconut, sliced almonds)
Instructions:
  1. Make sure your strawberries and banana are frozen. If they're not frozen yet, you can slice them and place them in the freezer for about an hour before making the smoothie bowl.
  2. In a blender, combine the frozen strawberries, frozen banana, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and honey or maple syrup (if using). Blend until smooth and creamy. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the blender a few times to ensure all ingredients are well incorporated.
  3. Once the smoothie base is smooth and creamy, pour it into serving bowls.
  4. Arrange your desired toppings on top of the smoothie bowls. You can get creative with your toppings and use a variety of fruits, nuts, seeds, and granola.
  5. Serve the strawberry smoothie bowls immediately and enjoy them with a spoon!

You can customize your smoothie bowl with your favorite fruits! Just follow these steps and let me know what you think. Enjoy! 🥵😍🤩😉

smoothie bowl.jpg

Wow, this Strawberry Smoothie Bowl recipe looks amazing! I love how vibrant and refreshing it looks, perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack. Can't wait to try making it myself

Back