Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake

namiG

Novice Foodie
Hey friends!

I just made this amazing Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake and had to share the recipe with you all! It's creamy, tangy, and the perfect treat for any occasion. I made this for my cousin's birthday. 🍰🎉🥳

Here's how I made it:

Ingredients:
strawberry swirl cheesecake.jpg

• 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 24 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup strawberry jam
  • Fresh strawberries, for garnish
Steps:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C) and grease a 9-inch springform pan.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan to form the crust.
  3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
  4. Mix in the sour cream, heavy cream, and flour until smooth and creamy.
  5. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the pan.
  6. Warm the strawberry jam in the microwave for a few seconds until it's easy to swirl. Drop spoonfuls of the jam onto the cheesecake batter, then use a knife to swirl it into the batter.
  7. Bake the cheesecake for about 60-70 minutes, or until the center is set but still slightly jiggly.
  8. Turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool in the oven for 1 hour. Then, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
  9. Before serving, garnish with fresh strawberries.
I hope you all enjoy this Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake as much as I did! 🍓

Your recipe for Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is simply mouthwatering! I'm already envisioning the delightful blend of creamy cheesecake and sweet strawberry swirls tantalizing my taste buds. The detailed steps make it seem so achievable, and I can't wait to whip it up in my kitchen. Thank you for generously sharing this delicious treat with us!

Your strawberry cheesecake looks delicious and comforting. I'm a sweet tooth and I will love this! Will definitely try this one! 😉😋

Oh, Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake—what a delectable delight! 🍓🍰 With its creamy, velvety cheesecake base and luscious swirls of vibrant strawberry goodness, every bite is sure to be a taste sensation. 😋✨ I can already imagine savoring the perfect balance of tangy cream cheese and sweet strawberries in every heavenly mouthful. 🍓🥄 Can't wait to indulge in this decadent treat!

Oh, Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake—what a delectable delight! 🍓🍰 With its creamy, velvety cheesecake base and luscious swirls of vibrant strawberry goodness, every bite is sure to be a taste sensation. 😋✨ I can already imagine savoring the perfect balance of tangy cream cheese and sweet strawberries in every heavenly mouthful. 🍓🥄 Can't wait to indulge in this decadent treat!
Hey there! 🍓 I think Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake sounds deliciously indulgent. Though, ensure the strawberry swirl is vibrant and not overly sweet! 🍰

Back