Stromboli Recipe

Kento Nanami

Culinary Explorer
Creating delicious meals that please both kids and adults can be a challenge, but I've found a winning recipe that never fails: stromboli made with premade pizza dough. This tasty pizza creation is always a hit in my household. Plus, I always have leftover sauce, which makes a perfect topping for hot spaghetti the next day. It’s a great way to enjoy two delicious meals with minimal effort. Let me share with you how I make it! 🥓🥖

Stromboli Recipe.jpg
Ingredients​

• 1 (10 ounce) package pizza crust dough
  • ½ pound lean ground beef
  • 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
  • 1 cup cooked ham, diced
  • 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
  • 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
  • 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni sausage
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • ¼ cup butter, melted
Directions
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until it's browned and crumbly, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain the grease, then mix in the pizza sauce, ham, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
  3. Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface into a large square. Place it on a rimmed baking sheet.
  4. Place the pepperoni on the lower half of the dough. Spoon some of the sauce mixture over the pepperoni, then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
  5. Fold the top half of the dough over the fillings and pinch the edges to seal. Poke a few holes in the dough and brush with melted butter. Save any leftover sauce for another use.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and cut into four pieces. Enjoy!

Creating delicious meals that please both kids and adults can be a challenge, but I've found a winning recipe that never fails: stromboli made with premade pizza dough. This tasty pizza creation is always a hit in my household. Plus, I always have leftover sauce, which makes a perfect topping for hot spaghetti the next day. It’s a great way to enjoy two delicious meals with minimal effort. Let me share with you how I make it! 🥓🥖

View attachment 3811Ingredients​

• 1 (10 ounce) package pizza crust dough
  • ½ pound lean ground beef
  • 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
  • 1 cup cooked ham, diced
  • 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
  • 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
  • 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni sausage
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • ¼ cup butter, melted
Directions
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until it's browned and crumbly, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain the grease, then mix in the pizza sauce, ham, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
  3. Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface into a large square. Place it on a rimmed baking sheet.
  4. Place the pepperoni on the lower half of the dough. Spoon some of the sauce mixture over the pepperoni, then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
  5. Fold the top half of the dough over the fillings and pinch the edges to seal. Poke a few holes in the dough and brush with melted butter. Save any leftover sauce for another use.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from the oven and cut into four pieces. Enjoy!
This stromboli recipe looks absolutely delicious! Has anyone tried adding some roasted red peppers or olives for extra flavor? Can't wait to make this for a family dinner! 🍕🫑🫒

I am drooling just reading about this Stromboli recipe! Pizza dough, cheesy fillings, and leftover sauce for spaghetti? Count me in! 🍕🧀

That Stromboli recipe sounds like the bomb! Pizza dough stuffed with cheesy goodness and leftover sauce for pasta? Sign me up! 🍕🧀

Just made this Stromboli recipe and it's a cheesy, savory masterpiece that's sure to be a hit with the whole family!

So glad you loved the Stromboli! It’s always a hit in my house too... super cheesy and savory goodness that’s perfect for family dinners. Thanks for the feedback! Any other recipes you’d like to try?

Back