Stuffed Mushroom Dip Recipe

EvanSeeker

Culinary Explorer
What's up everyone! Get ready to elevate your appetizer game with this delicious Stuffed Mushroom Dip recipe! 🍄🧀 It's creamy, cheesy, and packed with savory goodness that's perfect for any gathering or cozy night in. 😋🎉 Serve it up with some toasted baguette slices and watch it disappear in no time! Who's hungry? Let's dive in and enjoy some mouthwatering bites together! 🙌

Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 8 ounces ground Italian sausage
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 1/2 pounds white button mushrooms, roughly chopped (about 5 cups)
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 6 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/3 cup half-and-half
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
  • 1 baguette, toasted and sliced, for serving
Stuffed Mushroom Dip Recipe.jpg

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up into bite-size pieces with a wooden spoon, until browned and almost cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes.
  2. Add the minced garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until softened, about 1 minute. Then, add in the chopped mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are soft and the moisture has evaporated, approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
  3. Stir in the cream cheese until melted, about 1 minute. Add the grated Parmesan and half-and-half, stirring occasionally, until bubbly, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
  4. Pour the mushroom mixture into a 1-quart ramekin. In a separate bowl, mix the melted butter with the panko breadcrumbs and chopped parsley. Sprinkle this mixture on top of the mushroom mixture.
  5. Bake until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and the dip is bubbly around the edges, for about 15 to 20 minutes.
  6. Let the dip sit for 10 minutes, then serve with toasted, sliced baguette.
Enjoy this delightful Stuffed Mushroom Dip with your favorite bread and friends! 🍄🧀🥖

YUM!! the creamy, cheesy filling sounds amazing with the crispy panko topping 🤤 Perfect for any party or game night ..definitely gotta try this one!

This stuffed mushroom dip recipe looks absolutely scrumptious! 😋 I can already imagine the savory goodness melting in my mouth. I appreciate how straightforward the instructions are—makes it easy for even a novice like me to give it a shot. Can't wait to whip up a batch of this cheesy delight for my next gathering! 🍄🧀

Can't wait to try making this and impress my guests with a flavorful dip that tastes just like stuffed mushrooms. Thanks for the inspiration!

What's up everyone! Get ready to elevate your appetizer game with this delicious Stuffed Mushroom Dip recipe! 🍄🧀 It's creamy, cheesy, and packed with savory goodness that's perfect for any gathering or cozy night in. 😋🎉 Serve it up with some toasted baguette slices and watch it disappear in no time! Who's hungry? Let's dive in and enjoy some mouthwatering bites together! 🙌

Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 8 ounces ground Italian sausage
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 1/2 pounds white button mushrooms, roughly chopped (about 5 cups)
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 6 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/3 cup half-and-half
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
  • 1 baguette, toasted and sliced, for serving
View attachment 2803

Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up into bite-size pieces with a wooden spoon, until browned and almost cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes.
  2. Add the minced garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until softened, about 1 minute. Then, add in the chopped mushrooms, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are soft and the moisture has evaporated, approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
  3. Stir in the cream cheese until melted, about 1 minute. Add the grated Parmesan and half-and-half, stirring occasionally, until bubbly, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
  4. Pour the mushroom mixture into a 1-quart ramekin. In a separate bowl, mix the melted butter with the panko breadcrumbs and chopped parsley. Sprinkle this mixture on top of the mushroom mixture.
  5. Bake until the breadcrumbs are golden brown and the dip is bubbly around the edges, for about 15 to 20 minutes.
  6. Let the dip sit for 10 minutes, then serve with toasted, sliced baguette.
Enjoy this delightful Stuffed Mushroom Dip with your favorite bread and friends! 🍄🧀🥖
Stuffed mushroom dip sounds like the ultimate crowd-pleaser! I can already imagine the creamy texture and the rich flavors of mushrooms and cheese mingling together. Definitely adding this to my party menu lineup! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back