Super Easy Key Lime Pie

namiG

Novice Foodie
Hey there, fellow dessert enthusiasts! I recently embarked on a culinary adventure in my kitchen and whipped up a delightful Key Lime Pie that I just had to share with you all. It's got that perfect balance of tangy lime flavor and creamy sweetness that makes it utterly irresistible. So, if you're craving a slice of sunshine on a plate, buckle up, because here's how I brought a taste of the tropics right into my home:

key lime pie.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 6 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 3 cups sweetened condensed milk
  • ½ cup sour cream
  • ¾ cup key lime juice
  • 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
  • Whipped cream, for garnish
  • Lime slices, for garnish

Steps:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well combined.
  3. Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie dish, forming a crust along the bottom and up the sides.
  4. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove and let it cool slightly.
  5. In another bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, key lime juice, and lime zest. Mix until smooth and well combined.
  6. Pour the mixture into the cooled graham cracker crust.
  7. Bake the pie in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the filling is set but still slightly jiggly in the center.
  8. Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
  9. Refrigerate the pie for at least 2 hours, or until chilled and set.
  10. Serve slices of Key Lime Pie topped with whipped cream and lime slices.
I hope this recipe brings as much joy to your taste buds as it did to mine! Let me know how your Key Lime Pie turns out, and feel free to share any tips or variations you discover along the way. Happy baking!

I'm not much of a baker, but this recipe was foolproof! The instructions were clear and easy to follow, and the end result was a mouthwatering Key Lime Pie that I'm so proud of. Thanks for making me look like a pro chef!

Your Super Easy Key Lime Pie recipe sounds like a dream dessert! 🥧💚 I love the simplicity of it, and the tangy flavor of key lime is just perfect for a refreshing treat. Plus, who can resist that graham cracker crust? 😋 Thanks for sharing this recipe—it's definitely going on my list of must-try desserts!

Back