Swedish Raspberry Almond Bars Recipe

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer

Hello everyone! Tried out these Swedish Raspberry Almond Bars, and they're a total winner! 😍🍰 Seriously, the raspberry jam, coconut meringue, and crunchy almonds make for a mouthwatering combo. Plus, they're a breeze to make and look so fancy! Trust me, they're a must for your baking list! 🥳 #Yum #BakingAdventures

Swedish Raspberry Almond Bars Recipe

Swedish Raspberry Almond Bars Re.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
  • 3 large egg whites
  • 6 tablespoons sugar
  • 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
  • 1 cup sliced almonds, divided
  • Additional confectioners' sugar (optional)
Directions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and confectioners' sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
  3. Gradually add the flour, mixing well to combine.
  4. Press the dough evenly onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
  5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned.
  6. Spread the raspberry jam over the warm crust.
  7. In another large bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
  8. Gradually add the sugar, one tablespoon at a time, beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
  9. Fold in the shredded coconut and 1/2 cup of the sliced almonds.
  10. Spread this mixture over the jam layer and sprinkle with the remaining almonds.
  11. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
  12. Let the bars cool completely on a wire rack.
  13. If desired, dust with additional confectioners' sugar before serving.

Completely obsessed with these Swedish Raspberry Almond Bars! 😍🍰 They're pure bliss in every bite. 🌟 Seriously, they're my new go-to indulgence for any occasion! Give 'em a whirl and tell me how much you love 'em too!

OMG these Swedish Raspberry Almond Bars are the BOMB! 🤩 The combo of raspberry, coconut, and almonds is incredible. Definitely adding this recipe to my baking list! 📝

Oh! Swedish Raspberry Almond Bars are a heavenly blend of sweet raspberry jam and nutty almond goodness, I love it!❤️

Swedish raspberry almond bars recipe? 🇸🇪🍓🥧 Indulge in these delightful treats featuring a buttery almond crust topped with sweet raspberry jam and a crumbly almond streusel - a deliciously satisfying dessert that's perfect for any occasion!

Back