SWEET CREAM COLD FOAM RECIPE

Hey everyone, I'd love to share an easy recipe with you. This is a homemade vanilla sweet cream cold foam recipe that doesn't require a frother, inspired by Starbucks' cold foam. It only requires three simple ingredients and I'm sure everyone will love it. Trust me! 😌

cold foam recipe.jpg
Ingredients:
  • ΒΌ cup half and half (or your favorite milk)
  • 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (adjust to taste)
  • ΒΌ teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
Equipment:
  • Measuring cups and spoons
  • Milk frother
  • Hand blender, blender, hand mixer, or mason jar
Instructions:
  1. Combine the half and half, powdered sugar, and vanilla bean paste in a cup.
  2. Use a handheld milk frother to mix until it's light, fluffy, and has increased in volume (about 30 seconds).

Enjoy your delicious homemade vanilla sweet cream cold foam!🀩

Hey everyone, I'd love to share an easy recipe with you. This is a homemade vanilla sweet cream cold foam recipe that doesn't require a frother, inspired by Starbucks' cold foam. It only requires three simple ingredients and I'm sure everyone will love it. Trust me! 😌

View attachment 5032Ingredients:
Equipment:
  • Milk frother
Instructions:
  2. Use a handheld milk frother to mix until it's light, fluffy, and has increased in volume (about 30 seconds).

This sounds like the perfect addition to my iced coffeeβ€”creamy and dreamy! Thanks for sharing! β˜•οΈ

View attachment 5032Ingredients:
Equipment:
  • Milk frother
Instructions:

Hey guys! I love making it with half-and-half and a splash of vanilla extract, though heavy cream works well too! πŸ˜‹

Back