Sweet Escape: Anime-inspired Caramel Pudding Recipe

isekaikigai

Novice Foodie

So here I am, craving pudding like it's the answer to all life's problems. Maybe it's not about the pudding itself but what it represents—a little sweetness in the midst of everyday bustle. Perhaps it's simply really yummy. I'm ready to make myself some pudding, just like in the anime.

Sweet Escape Anime-inspired Caramel Pudding Recipe.jpg

Caramel Top:​

• 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 1/2 tbsp water

Pudding Base:​

• 2 cups whole milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • Optional: fruit/berries
Cooking Instructions:
  1. Heat sugar and water in a pan over medium heat until it caramelizes. Pour into pudding cups.
  1. Whisk eggs and sugar. Heat milk until it simmers, then gradually add to egg mixture, whisking. Add vanilla.
  2. Strain and pour into cups over caramel.
  3. Set cups in a baking dish, add water around cups, and bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
  4. Chill overnight. Run a knife around edges to release puddings.
And there you have it, a sweet escape with a comforting vibe that's basically a hug. A creamy goodness that just made everything feel okay! Hope you try this at home. Serve your comments with a side of sweetness.

Oh, how fun! 🍮🎉 An anime-inspired caramel pudding recipe sounds like a sweet adventure! Can't wait to recreate it and add a touch of whimsy to dessert time. Thanks for sharing this delightful idea! 🌟👩‍🍳

Sounds like a fun twist on a classic dessert! Excited to try making it myself. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back