Sweet Potato Pie Recipe

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! ๐Ÿฅง Craving a slice of cozy sweetness? Try out this bomb sweet potato pie recipe! It's like a warm hug in dessert form. Just boil, blend, bake, and boom - you've got yourself a pie that's creamy, dreamy, and oh-so-delish! Perfect for impressing your fam or treating yourself after a long day. Trust me, you won't be able to resist a second helping. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Let's get baking!

Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
Sweet Potato Pie Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 large sweet potato (about 1 pound), with skin
  • ยฝ cup softened butter
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • ยฝ cup milk (any kind you prefer)
  • 2 large eggs
  • ยฝ teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • ยฝ teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
Directions:

1. Place the whole sweet potato in a pot and cover it with water. Bring the water to a boil and cook the sweet potato until it's tender when pierced with a fork, which usually takes around 40 to 50 minutes.
  2. While the sweet potato is cooking, preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC).
  3. Once the sweet potato is cooked, remove it from the pot and run it under cold water to cool it down. Then peel off and discard the skin.
  4. In a mixing bowl, break apart the sweet potato flesh. Add the softened butter and mix everything together using an electric mixer until well combined.
  5. To the sweet potato mixture, add the granulated sugar, milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Beat everything together on medium speed until you get a smooth mixture.
  6. Pour the filling into the unbaked pie crust, spreading it evenly.
  7. Place the pie in the preheated oven and bake it for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
  8. Once the pie is done baking, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool before serving.

Alrighty, fellow foodies, it's been real! ๐Ÿ™Œ Hope you enjoy every sweet, scrumptious bite of this sweet potato pie. ๐Ÿฅง Whether it's for a cozy night in or a festive gathering, may it bring smiles and good vibes to your table. If you ever need a pick-me-up dessert, you know where to turn. Until next time, happy baking and even happier eating! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey foodies! ๐Ÿฅง Craving a slice of cozy sweetness? Try out this bomb sweet potato pie recipe! It's like a warm hug in dessert form. Just boil, blend, bake, and boom - you've got yourself a pie that's creamy, dreamy, and oh-so-delish! Perfect for impressing your fam or treating yourself after a long day. Trust me, you won't be able to resist a second helping. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Let's get baking!

Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
View attachment 4010
Ingredients:

• 1 large sweet potato (about 1 pound), with skin
  • ยฝ cup softened butter
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • ยฝ cup milk (any kind you prefer)
  • 2 large eggs
  • ยฝ teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • ยฝ teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
Directions:

1. Place the whole sweet potato in a pot and cover it with water. Bring the water to a boil and cook the sweet potato until it's tender when pierced with a fork, which usually takes around 40 to 50 minutes.
  2. While the sweet potato is cooking, preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC).
  3. Once the sweet potato is cooked, remove it from the pot and run it under cold water to cool it down. Then peel off and discard the skin.
  4. In a mixing bowl, break apart the sweet potato flesh. Add the softened butter and mix everything together using an electric mixer until well combined.
  5. To the sweet potato mixture, add the granulated sugar, milk, eggs, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Beat everything together on medium speed until you get a smooth mixture.
  6. Pour the filling into the unbaked pie crust, spreading it evenly.
  7. Place the pie in the preheated oven and bake it for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
  8. Once the pie is done baking, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool before serving.

Alrighty, fellow foodies, it's been real! ๐Ÿ™Œ Hope you enjoy every sweet, scrumptious bite of this sweet potato pie. ๐Ÿฅง Whether it's for a cozy night in or a festive gathering, may it bring smiles and good vibes to your table. If you ever need a pick-me-up dessert, you know where to turn. Until next time, happy baking and even happier eating! ๐Ÿ˜Š
This sweet potato pie recipe looks divine! Has anyone tried adding a sprinkle of nutmeg or a dollop of whipped cream on top? Perfect for the holidays! ๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿ โœจ

That cinnamon is calling my name! ๐Ÿคฉ One of my favorite spices. Gotta love how it adds warmth and depth to any dish.
Cinnamon really does have that irresistible allure, doesn't it? It's definitely one of my go-to spices as well. Thanks for sharing the love for cinnamon!

Back