Taco Bell Chipotle Sauce Recipe

deinleigh

Novice Foodie
Taco Bell Chipotle Sauce Recipe.jpg

Hey taco lovers! 🌮 Have you ever craved that creamy, smoky chipotle sauce from Taco Bell? Well, today’s your lucky day! I’m sharing a simple and delicious recipe to recreate this fan-favorite sauce right in your own kitchen. Let’s dive in and add some zest to your meals! 🌟

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons sour cream
  • 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (finely chopped)
  • 1 teaspoon lime juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • Salt to taste
Procedure:

1. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth.
  2. Add finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, lime juice, garlic powder, and onion powder.
  3. Mix well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
  4. Season with salt to taste and mix again.
  5. Transfer the sauce to a jar or airtight container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
  6. Serve and enjoy with tacos, burritos, or as a dipping sauce for your favorite snacks!

And there you have it! 🌯 Your very own Taco Bell chipotle sauce. It’s quick, easy, and perfect for spicing up any dish. Give it a try and let me know how it turns out. Enjoy your culinary adventure! 🌶️😋

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this recipe! I tried it yesterday and it was a hit with my friends. They couldn't believe it wasn't straight from Taco Bell! 🌮🔥

You win the internet today! 🙌🙌 This homemade Taco Bell chipotle sauce recipe is a GAME CHANGER ..No more drive-thru runs for that creamy, smoky goodness coz we're making it at home now!! Thanks for sharing this - can't wait to try it on everything! 😇

Back