Tamago Sando 🥪

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
On a crisp fall morning, my kitchen becomes a playground for nostalgia and culinary exploration. I'm whisked back to the bustling streets of Japan, where I first encountered the unforgettable Tamago Sando. 🍳 Inspired by a cozy Kyoto café, I set out to recreate this tasty treat, each step in the kitchen a nod to that unforgettable morning. Let's dive into the art of crafting Tamago Sando, a sandwich that knows no borders and promises comfort and flavor in every bite. Trust me, this journey is worth the savory rewards! 🥪✨

sando.jpg
Ingredients:

• 1 large egg
  • 2 slices of bread
  • honey
  • soy sauce
  • mayonnaise
  • salt
  • pepper
Steps:
  • hard boil the egg
  • peel and add to a bowl
  • add honey, a dash of soy sauce, mayonnaise, salt and pepper
  • mix until creamy
  • toast your bread
  • spread mixture over bread and enjoy
Mmm, Tamago Sando took me on a tasty adventure! 🍳✈️ Let's cook together!

've always wanted to try Tamago Sando! 🍳 Love the simplicity and deliciousness of Japanese cuisine. Can't wait to whip up this egg sandwich for breakfast. Arigatou for the recipe idea!

've always wanted to try Tamago Sando! 🍳 Love the simplicity and deliciousness of Japanese cuisine. Can't wait to whip up this egg sandwich for breakfast. Arigatou for the recipe idea!
You won't regret it! Tamago Sando is a delightful breakfast treat that's both simple and delicious. 🍳🥪 Hope you enjoy making and savoring it as much as I do! Arigatou for your enthusiasm! 🙌✨

You won't regret it! Tamago Sando is a delightful breakfast treat that's both simple and delicious. 🍳🥪 Hope you enjoy making and savoring it as much as I do! Arigatou for your enthusiasm! 🙌✨
I'm so glad you're eager to try the Tamago Sando recipe! Food has a way of taking us on a journey, doesn't it? I hope it brings you to the streets of Japan. Enjoy every bite and thank you for joining me on this culinary adventure! 🍳🥪✨

Your dedication to crafting the perfect Tamago Sando is truly inspiring! I'm intrigued by the combination of sweet honey and savory soy sauce – it must create such a unique and delicious flavor profile. :D

On a crisp fall morning, my kitchen becomes a playground for nostalgia and culinary exploration. I'm whisked back to the bustling streets of Japan, where I first encountered the unforgettable Tamago Sando. 🍳 Inspired by a cozy Kyoto café, I set out to recreate this tasty treat, each step in the kitchen a nod to that unforgettable morning. Let's dive into the art of crafting Tamago Sando, a sandwich that knows no borders and promises comfort and flavor in every bite. Trust me, this journey is worth the savory rewards! 🥪✨

View attachment 2333Ingredients:
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 slices of bread
  • honey
  • soy sauce
  • mayonnaise
  • salt
  • pepper
Steps:
  • hard boil the egg
  • peel and add to a bowl
  • add honey, a dash of soy sauce, mayonnaise, salt and pepper
  • mix until creamy
  • toast your bread
  • spread mixture over bread and enjoy
Mmm, Tamago Sando took me on a tasty adventure! 🍳✈️ Let's cook together!
Wow, Tamago Sando looks amazing! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Can't wait to give it a try!

Back