Tandoori Shrimp Recipe

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a flavor-packed delight: Tandoori Shrimp! 🍤🔥 Get ready for succulent shrimp marinated in a tantalizing blend of spices, grilled to perfection. It's a taste sensation you won't want to miss! 🌟
1714125024299.png

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1/2 cup plain yogurt
  • 2 tablespoons tandoori masala spice blend
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon ginger paste
  • 1 teaspoon garlic paste
    214×325
    166.7 kB
  • 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt to taste
  • Cooking oil, for grilling
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, mix together the plain yogurt, tandoori masala spice blend, lemon juice, ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder, cumin powder, paprika, and salt until well combined.
  2. Add the cleaned shrimp to the marinade and toss until each shrimp is evenly coated. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
  3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
  4. Thread the marinated shrimp onto skewers, leaving a little space between each shrimp.
  5. Lightly oil the grill grates to prevent sticking.
  6. Place the shrimp skewers on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
  7. Once cooked, remove the shrimp skewers from the grill and serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce or alongside rice and vegetables.
Enjoy your flavorful and succulent Tandoori Shrimp! 🍤🔥

This Tandoori Shrimp recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 🍤 I can almost smell the fragrant spices from here. I love how the marinade ingredients are so easy to find, and the cooking steps seem straightforward. Can't wait to fire up the grill and give this a try! Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe with us! 🍽️✨

WOW! The marinade sounds super flavorful, and the grilled shrimp look perfectly cooked 🍤🤩 This recipe would be perfect for an appetizer or a light main course ..Thanks for sharing!! Will gonna try this ;)

Back