Tangy Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Title: Tangy Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops Recipe

Hey foodies,

I'm excited to share one of my go-to dinner recipes that always gets rave reviews: Tangy Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops. This dish strikes the perfect balance between sweet and savory, and it's surprisingly simple to make!

Here are the ingredients you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 4 bone-in pork chops
  • 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon mustard, honey, soy sauce, and minced garlic until well combined. This will be your tangy honey mustard glaze.
  3. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
  4. Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the pork chops to the skillet and sear them for 2-3 minutes on each side until they develop a golden brown crust.
  5. Brush the tangy honey mustard glaze generously over each pork chop, coating them evenly.
  6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the pork chops are cooked through and reach an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
  7. Once done, remove the skillet from the oven and let the pork chops rest for a few minutes before serving.
  8. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley for a burst of freshness and color.
These Tangy Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops are perfect for a weeknight dinner or even for entertaining guests. I hope you give them a try and let me know what you think! Can't wait to hear about everyone's cooking adventures.

Attachments

• iStock-154934784 (1).jpg
    iStock-154934784 (1).jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 46
Oh, this sounds amazing! 🍯🐖 Can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for sharing the recipe - the tangy honey mustard glaze sounds like the perfect pairing for juicy pork chops. 😋 Excited to add this to my dinner menu!

Thanks for sharing this recipe! I've been looking for something new to try for dinner, and these Tangy Honey Mustard Glazed Pork Chops sound like they could hit the spot. Can't wait to give them a shot and see how they turn out!

Back