Tater Tot Hotdish♨️

IceTray3

Novice Foodie
As a busy person, I have a fondness in dishes that is quick and easy to make. I like to share this dish which is perfect for everyone who's the same trait and feeling as me 😉. This dish is the Tater Tot Hotdish. It may sound simple but I am pretty sure that it can satisfy your needs and wants for a dinner treat.
TTdish.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 small onion, diced
  • 1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, peas, and green beans)
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 package (32 ounces) frozen tater tots
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and diced onion over medium heat until the beef is browned and the onion is softened. Drain off any excess grease.
  3. Stir in the condensed cream of mushroom soup, condensed cream of chicken soup, and frozen mixed vegetables. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is heated through.
  4. Spread the beef and vegetable mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
  5. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over the top of the beef mixture.
  6. Arrange the frozen tater tots in a single layer over the cheese, covering the entire surface.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the tater tots are golden brown and crispy, and the hotdish is bubbling around the edges.
  8. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Just do not forget that you have all your freedom to adjust the ingredients as much as possible. Though, this one perfectly fits my tummy :) Enjoy cooking

Ooooh, this is exactly what I need as a busy person - quick, easy, and perfect for feeding my hungry self 😁 Thanks for sharing, this recipe is a lifesaver! 😊

Absolutely love how effortless yet delicious this Tater Tot Hotdish is! It's become my go-to when I need a quick and satisfying dinner fix.

Back