Teriyaki Tofu Stir-Fry

Tim_05

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! 🌟 I want to share one of my all-time favorite recipes: Teriyaki Tofu Stir-Fry. It's a dish I've perfected through trial and error, combining the bold flavors of teriyaki sauce with crispy tofu and colorful veggies. Trust me, it's a simple yet satisfying meal that you'll want to make again and again!

Teriyaki Tofu Stir-Fry (1).jpg

This dish serves 2 people

Ingredients​

• 1 tablespoon canola oil
  • 1 small red or green bell pepper, diced
  • ½ medium red or yellow onion, diced
  • 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 (12.5-ounce) block tofu, cubed
  • ⅓ cup store-bought teriyaki sauce or your favorite stir fry sauce

Instructions​

• Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
  • Saute bell pepper, onion, broccoli, garlic, and tofu until bell pepper and onion are tender and the tofu is golden.
  • Evenly pour your sauce on top.
  • Keep on medium-high heat until sauce is completely absorbed, flipping tofu to coat evenly.

How do you ensure the tofu gets crispy without sticking to the pan? 🤔 Would you recommend pressing it first, or is there another technique you use?

🍱🍜 This Teriyaki Tofu Stir-Fry looks like a flavor explosion! 😋 I’m loving the mix of savory and sweet—perfect for a quick and satisfying meal. Can’t wait to try this one out!

Teriyaki tofu stir-fry is a fantastic way to enjoy tofu! Do you add any special veggies, or stick with the classics like broccoli and bell peppers? The teriyaki sauce must make everything so flavorful! 🍜

Back