Teriyaki Tuna Patties Recipe

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys, Try these Teriyaki Tuna Patties Recipe. It's a flavorful twist on traditional tuna patties, infused with the sweet and savory flavors of teriyaki sauce. Made with canned tuna, breadcrumbs, and a few simple ingredients, these patties are quick and easy to prepare. Serve them as a tasty appetizer, light lunch, or as a protein-packed addition to salads or rice bowls.
675×721
99.5 kB

teriyakitunapatties.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna, drained
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, for frying
  • Optional toppings: teriyaki sauce, sliced green onions, sesame seeds
Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, teriyaki sauce, sliced green onions, garlic powder, ground ginger, salt, and black pepper. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
  2. Using your hands, shape the tuna mixture into patties, about 1/2 inch thick and 3 inches in diameter. You should get approximately 4-6 patties, depending on the size.
  3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
  4. Once the oil is hot, carefully add the tuna patties to the skillet, making sure not to overcrowd the pan. You may need to fry them in batches, depending on the size of your skillet.
  5. Cook the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and heated through. Use a spatula to carefully flip the patties halfway through cooking.
  6. Once the patties are cooked, transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil.
  7. Serve the Teriyaki Tuna Patties hot, drizzled with additional teriyaki sauce and garnished with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
  8. Enjoy these delicious patties on their own, or serve them as a protein-packed addition to salads, rice bowls, or sandwiches.
Note: You can customize your Teriyaki Tuna Patties by adding other ingredients such as minced garlic, chopped cilantro, or diced bell peppers for extra flavor and texture. Feel free to adjust the seasoning and spices according to your taste preferences.

Hey guys, Try these Teriyaki Tuna Patties Recipe. It's a flavorful twist on traditional tuna patties, infused with the sweet and savory flavors of teriyaki sauce. Made with canned tuna, breadcrumbs, and a few simple ingredients, these patties are quick and easy to prepare. Serve them as a tasty appetizer, light lunch, or as a protein-packed addition to salads or rice bowls.
675×721
99.5 kB

View attachment 1911
Ingredients:

• 2 cans (5 ounces each) tuna, drained
  • 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, for frying
  • Optional toppings: teriyaki sauce, sliced green onions, sesame seeds
Instructions:

1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, teriyaki sauce, sliced green onions, garlic powder, ground ginger, salt, and black pepper. Mix until all the ingredients are well combined.
  2. Using your hands, shape the tuna mixture into patties, about 1/2 inch thick and 3 inches in diameter. You should get approximately 4-6 patties, depending on the size.
  3. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
  4. Once the oil is hot, carefully add the tuna patties to the skillet, making sure not to overcrowd the pan. You may need to fry them in batches, depending on the size of your skillet.
  5. Cook the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and heated through. Use a spatula to carefully flip the patties halfway through cooking.
  6. Once the patties are cooked, transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil.
  7. Serve the Teriyaki Tuna Patties hot, drizzled with additional teriyaki sauce and garnished with sliced green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
  8. Enjoy these delicious patties on their own, or serve them as a protein-packed addition to salads, rice bowls, or sandwiches.
Note: You can customize your Teriyaki Tuna Patties by adding other ingredients such as minced garlic, chopped cilantro, or diced bell peppers for extra flavor and texture. Feel free to adjust the seasoning and spices according to your taste preferences.
I've tried these Teriyaki Tuna Patties and they're tasty! 🐟💥 Adding a bit of minced garlic to the mix takes them to the next level, trust me...

I've tried these Teriyaki Tuna Patties and they're tasty! 🐟💥 Adding a bit of minced garlic to the mix takes them to the next level, trust me...
Yummy! Teriyaki Tuna Patties sound like a flavorful twist on traditional tuna cakes. I can imagine how the minced garlic adds a nice depth of flavor to the mix. Thanks for sharing your recommendation!✨🐟

🐟🍔 That sounds like a delicious twist on traditional tuna patties! I can already imagine the savory flavor of tuna mixed with the sweet and tangy teriyaki sauce, seared to perfection. It's a mouthwatering blend of Asian-inspired flavors in every bite!

🐟🍔 That sounds like a delicious twist on traditional tuna patties! I can already imagine the savory flavor of tuna mixed with the sweet and tangy teriyaki sauce, seared to perfection. It's a mouthwatering blend of Asian-inspired flavors in every bite!
you should try it, it is really worth it😁

I've never tried tuna patties with teriyaki flavor before, but it sounds amazing! 😋🥢 Can't wait to make these for a quick and delicious dinner. Thanks for the tasty idea!

Your Teriyaki Tuna Patties recipe sounds like a delightful twist on a classic dish! 🐟🍔 I love the idea of incorporating the savory flavors of teriyaki sauce into tuna patties. It's such a creative way to add a burst of flavor to a simple yet satisfying meal. I can't wait to give this recipe a try and serve it up with a side of steamed rice and some stir-fried vegetables. Thanks for sharing your delicious creation! 🌟

I've never tried tuna patties with teriyaki flavor before, but it sounds amazing! 😋🥢 Can't wait to make these for a quick and delicious dinner. Thanks for the tasty idea!
yeah, you should try it, it is really tasty and you won't regret it😁

Your Teriyaki Tuna Patties recipe sounds like a delightful twist on a classic dish! 🐟🍔 I love the idea of incorporating the savory flavors of teriyaki sauce into tuna patties. It's such a creative way to add a burst of flavor to a simple yet satisfying meal. I can't wait to give this recipe a try and serve it up with a side of steamed rice and some stir-fried vegetables. Thanks for sharing your delicious creation! 🌟
I'm glad that you love the recipe, enjoy👌

Back