Texas Chili 🌶️

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Are you in the mood for a hearty, spicy meal? Try this Texas Chili recipe! It's rich, flavorful, and packed with a delicious blend of spices and beef. Perfect for a cozy dinner or a game day feast. Give it a try, and you’ll have a bowl of comforting chili that's sure to satisfy! 🥰

texas chili recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 tbsp chili powder
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional, for extra heat)
  • 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
  • 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 1 tbsp tomato paste (optional, for extra depth)
Directions:
  • Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
  • Add ground beef and cook until browned, breaking it apart as it cooks. Drain excess fat if necessary.
  • Add chopped onion, garlic, and bell pepper to the pot. Cook until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
  • Stir in chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper (if using). Cook for 1 minute to toast the spices.
  • Add diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, beef broth, and tomato paste (if using). Stir well to combine.
  • Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  • Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
  • Serve hot and enjoy!

Feel free to top with shredded cheese, sour cream, or fresh cilantro if desired!🌿

Are you in the mood for a hearty, spicy meal? Try this Texas Chili recipe! It's rich, flavorful, and packed with a delicious blend of spices and beef. Perfect for a cozy dinner or a game day feast. Give it a try, and you’ll have a bowl of comforting chili that's sure to satisfy! 🥰

View attachment 4750
Ingredients:
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 tbsp chili powder
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional, for extra heat)
  • 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
  • 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 1 tbsp tomato paste (optional, for extra depth)
Directions:
  • Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
  • Add ground beef and cook until browned, breaking it apart as it cooks. Drain excess fat if necessary.
  • Add chopped onion, garlic, and bell pepper to the pot. Cook until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
  • Stir in chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper (if using). Cook for 1 minute to toast the spices.
  • Add diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans, beef broth, and tomato paste (if using). Stir well to combine.
  • Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  • Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
  • Serve hot and enjoy!

Feel free to top with shredded cheese, sour cream, or fresh cilantro if desired!🌿
Yum, Texas Chili is always a hit! Can't wait to try this out for my next game day. 🌶️🏈

This Texas Chili sounds amazing! It's got everything you need for a hearty meal, and I'm loving the spice mix—can't wait to try it! Thanks for the awesome recipe! 🌶️👍

Yum, Texas Chili is always a hit! Can't wait to try this out for my next game day. 🌶️🏈
Thanks, glad you like it! 🙌 Texas Chili is def a crowd-pleaser, perfect for game day vibes. 🏈 Hope you enjoy making it as much as I did! If you have any tweaks or tips, hit me up. Appreciate the love!

This Texas Chili sounds amazing! It's got everything you need for a hearty meal, and I'm loving the spice mix—can't wait to try it! Thanks for the awesome recipe! 🌶️👍
Thanks so much! Stoked you like the Texas Chili recipe! 🌶️🔥 Hope it brings some serious flavor to your kitchen... enjoy! 😋

Back