Thai Red Curry Fish

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, I just want to share with you guys what I did last night? This Fragrant Thai Red Curry Fish recipe! It was like bringing a taste of Thailand right into my kitchen. I couldn't wait to tell you all about it! So this is how I did it
Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons cooking oil
  • 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste (Mae Ploy brand recommended)
  • 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
  • Optional aromatics: 1 tablespoon minced ginger, 2 cloves minced garlic, 2 fresh chiles (sliced), 1 teaspoon ground coriander, 2 makrut lime leaves (sliced), fresh basil or cilantro for garnish
  • 1 pound firm white fish fillets (such as cod, tilapia, or halibut), cut into chunks
  • Assorted vegetables (e.g., carrots, bell peppers, eggplant, green beans, bamboo shoots)
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons fish sauce
  • Juice of 1 lime
Instructions:
  1. So, I heated up some oil in my trusty skillet and added that aromatic Thai red curry paste. The kitchen instantly smelled like a Thai street market!
  2. Then came the creamy coconut milk, and oh boy, did it create a dreamy base for the curry. I swear, I could almost hear the waves crashing on a Thai beach.
  3. I decided to toss in some ginger, garlic, and a few chiles for an extra kick. You know me, I can't resist adding a bit of spice!
  4. Once the sauce was bubbling away, I gently nestled in those beautiful chunks of fish. They soaked up all that goodness like champs.
  5. I raided my veggie drawer and threw in some bell peppers, carrots, and a handful of snap peas. Gotta get those colors in there!
  6. A sprinkle of brown sugar and a dash of fish sauce later, and it was time to let everything mingle and simmer. The anticipation was killing me!
  7. After about 10 minutes, the fish was perfectly cooked and the veggies were tender. I gave it all a final squeeze of lime juice for that zesty finish.
  8. A few fresh basil leaves on top, and voila! Fragrant Thai Red Curry Fish ready to be devoured.

Oh, and here's a little tip for you: if you've got any leftovers (which is rare in my house!), this Fragrant Thai Red Curry Fish tastes even better the next day. The flavors have had time to mingle and intensify, making it an incredible lunchtime treat. Just pop it in the microwave or heat it gently on the stove, and you've got yourself another delicious meal. Enjoy! :)

Thai Red Curry Fish.jpg

Hey there, I just want to share with you guys what I did last night? This Fragrant Thai Red Curry Fish recipe! It was like bringing a taste of Thailand right into my kitchen. I couldn't wait to tell you all about it! So this is how I did it
Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons cooking oil
  • 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste (Mae Ploy brand recommended)
  • 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
  • Optional aromatics: 1 tablespoon minced ginger, 2 cloves minced garlic, 2 fresh chiles (sliced), 1 teaspoon ground coriander, 2 makrut lime leaves (sliced), fresh basil or cilantro for garnish
  • 1 pound firm white fish fillets (such as cod, tilapia, or halibut), cut into chunks
  • Assorted vegetables (e.g., carrots, bell peppers, eggplant, green beans, bamboo shoots)
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons fish sauce
  • Juice of 1 lime
Instructions:
  1. So, I heated up some oil in my trusty skillet and added that aromatic Thai red curry paste. The kitchen instantly smelled like a Thai street market!
  2. Then came the creamy coconut milk, and oh boy, did it create a dreamy base for the curry. I swear, I could almost hear the waves crashing on a Thai beach.
  3. I decided to toss in some ginger, garlic, and a few chiles for an extra kick. You know me, I can't resist adding a bit of spice!
  4. Once the sauce was bubbling away, I gently nestled in those beautiful chunks of fish. They soaked up all that goodness like champs.
  5. I raided my veggie drawer and threw in some bell peppers, carrots, and a handful of snap peas. Gotta get those colors in there!
  6. A sprinkle of brown sugar and a dash of fish sauce later, and it was time to let everything mingle and simmer. The anticipation was killing me!
  7. After about 10 minutes, the fish was perfectly cooked and the veggies were tender. I gave it all a final squeeze of lime juice for that zesty finish.
  8. A few fresh basil leaves on top, and voila! Fragrant Thai Red Curry Fish ready to be devoured.

Oh, and here's a little tip for you: if you've got any leftovers (which is rare in my house!), this Fragrant Thai Red Curry Fish tastes even better the next day. The flavors have had time to mingle and intensify, making it an incredible lunchtime treat. Just pop it in the microwave or heat it gently on the stove, and you've got yourself another delicious meal. Enjoy! :)

View attachment 878
Oh, wow! 🌶️🐟 That Thai Red Curry Fish sounds absolutely tantalizing! 🍲 I can't wait to dive into this flavorful culinary adventure and savor every delicious bite. 😋 Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe! 🙏✨

Thank you so much for sharing your recipe for Thai Red Curry Fish! 🐟🌶️ It looks absolutely delicious and full of flavor. I can't wait to try making it at home.

The blend of spicy, sweet, and savory flavors results in a complex and deeply pleasant taste experience that entices the palette. With each delicious taste, this meal reminds me of Thailand's busy streets. Thanks for sharing! 🏙️

Back