The Bubble Waffle

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Just wanted to share my delightful experience with a Bubble Waffle from Hans & Gretel UK. The combination of their unique waffle paired with Nutella syrup and mixed gummies that truly hit the spot! What stood out was the natural flavor of their waffle, unlike any other I've tasted before. Truly satisfying! 🧇🍦

Screenshot 2024-04-10 203300.png

Just wanted to share my delightful experience with a Bubble Waffle from Hans & Gretel UK. The combination of their unique waffle paired with Nutella syrup and mixed gummies that truly hit the spot! What stood out was the natural flavor of their waffle, unlike any other I've tasted before. Truly satisfying! 🧇🍦

View attachment 1725
I think serving bubble waffles with a variety of toppings, like fresh fruit and whipped cream, makes them even more delicious though. It’s like a waffle sundae! 🍓🍦

I think serving bubble waffles with a variety of toppings, like fresh fruit and whipped cream, makes them even more delicious though. It’s like a waffle sundae! 🍓🍦
Totally agree! Bubble waffles with fresh fruit and whipped cream are game-changers... like a waffle sundae! Thanks for the awesome suggestion! 😋

Back