The Greatest Garlic Bread I've Ever Tried

Prutsald

Culinary Explorer
1600×2400
493.1 kB

Garlic Bread.jpg

🍞💫 The Greatest Garlic Bread I've Ever Tried... I was bored outta my mind and decided to whip this up. It's so good, had to share! 🤩

Ingredients
This easy garlic bread recipe calls for basic ingredients, so you'll find yourself coming back to it repeatedly. Here's what you'll require to whip it up:
  • Bread: Opt for Italian or French bread for those satisfyingly thick slices.
  • Butter: Ensure you have plenty of softened butter to generously coat the bread, either salted or unsalted. You can use around 1/2 cup, but 1/3 cup works too.
  • Garlic: Fresh garlic cloves are essential for that authentic garlic flavor. Minced garlic is roasted in the oven for perfection.
  • Herbs & spices: Fresh parsley and sea salt add a delightful touch instead of Italian seasoning. Feel free to add extra parsley or chives for garnish.
Procedures
  1. Prep your pan & bread. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Cut the bread in half lengthwise and position the cut side facing upwards on the baking sheet.
  2. Make the garlic butter. Combine the herbs and salt with the softened butter in a small bowl. Spread the mixture evenly over the surface of the bread halves.
  3. Bake & serve. Place the bread in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes at 425 degrees F until the edges are lightly golden brown. If you're including cheese, sprinkle it on during the last 2 minutes of baking. Afterward, allow the bread to cool, slice it into 1-inch pieces, and enjoy!

What to serve with this homemade garlic bread

• Juicy Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Basil Sauce with Burrata
  • Garlic Olive Oil Dip
  • Roasted Garlic Cheddar Cauliflower Soup
  • Bacon Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Spaghetti

Happy Tummy Everyone!

Did it have a special herb mix? I always add parsley and a pinch of oregano for extra flavor, though everyone has their own twist! 😊

This garlic bread sounds like a game-changer! 🧄🍞 If it’s the greatest, I’m definitely adding it to my must-try list. Can’t wait to taste all that garlicky goodness! 😋

Back