Tips for making brown stew chicken super tender?

Coco

Culinary Explorer
I'm on a quest to master the art of making brown stew chicken melt-in-your-mouth tender! Any secret techniques or special tricks you swear by to achieve that perfect texture? Let's trade kitchen secrets and elevate our chicken game together! 🍽️🔥

For super tender brown stew chicken, try marinating it overnight and cooking it low and slow! 🍗🔥 Anyone else got tips or secret ingredients?

You gotta marinate that chicken first, like, for a few hours or even overnight. Then, brown it up real good to seal in all the juicy goodness. Don't boil it, simmer it low and slow. Trust me, it'll melt in your mouth. And hey, bone-in chicken usually comes out extra tender too.

I'm on a quest to master the art of making brown stew chicken melt-in-your-mouth tender! Any secret techniques or special tricks you swear by to achieve that perfect texture? Let's trade kitchen secrets and elevate our chicken game together! 🍽️
64×64 png
3 kB

🔥
To make your brown stew chicken super tender, slow cook it with bone-in chicken pieces, lots of liquid, and a little heat to break down the connective tissue.

Hi there! Try to Marinate the chicken in water, wine, or other liquids for up to an hour before cooking. This will tenderize the meat and add flavor. (y);)

Back