Tips for nailing that perfect seared scallops?

Dawn

Culinary Explorer
Tips for nailing that perfect seared scallops? 🍴🔥 I'm eager to elevate my seafood game and achieve that restaurant-quality sear at home. Any seasoned chefs or cooking enthusiasts here with expert advice on achieving that golden crust and tender center? Let's sear and share our scallop secrets!

To get those perfect seared scallops, make sure they're super dry—pat them with paper towels! Heat your pan until it’s really hot, then add a bit of oil. Sear for about 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Don’t overcrowd the pan; give them space to shine! Enjoy that seafood goodness!

Tips for nailing that perfect seared scallops? 🍴🔥 I'm eager to elevate my seafood game and achieve that restaurant-quality sear at home. Any seasoned chefs or cooking enthusiasts here with expert advice on achieving that golden crust and tender center? Let's sear and share our scallop secrets!
Hi all! Make sure they’re dry! I think patting the scallops dry with a paper towel is key, though it might seem like an extra step. 🧽👌

Back