Tips to keep salmon croquettes intact while cooking?

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Ever struggled with keeping salmon croquettes from falling apart while cooking? 🤔 Let's swap tips and tricks to ensure our croquettes stay intact and beautifully crispy! Share your kitchen wisdom and let's master the art of making perfect salmon croquettes together!

I used to have the same issue with my salmon croquettes falling apart, but I found a few tricks that really helped. First, I make sure to chill the mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes before shaping and cooking them. This helps the ingredients bind together better. 😋👌✨

To keep salmon croquettes from falling apart, try adding a bit more binder like egg or breadcrumbs, and chill the mixture before cooking. This helps them hold their shape and stay crispy! 🐟✨

To keep salmon croquettes from falling apart, try adding a bit more binder like egg or breadcrumbs, and chill the mixture before cooking. This helps them hold their shape and stay crispy! 🐟✨
Hello, @DelishDish ! I agree with you, to keep my salmon croquettes intact, try chilling them in the fridge before cooking and be gentle when flipping them. A light coating of flour or breadcrumbs helps too! 😊

Back