To Chill or Not to Chill: Refrigerating Bisquick Sausage Balls?

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies! I'm wondering if it's necessary to refrigerate Bisquick sausage balls before baking. Does chilling the dough make a difference in texture or flavor? Share your experiences and let's figure out if chilling is worth it for the perfect sausage balls! ❄️🤔

Hey foodies! I'm wondering if it's necessary to refrigerate Bisquick sausage balls before baking. Does chilling the dough make a difference in texture or flavor? Share your experiences and let's figure out if chilling is worth it for the perfect sausage balls! ❄️🤔
You definitely can refrigerate Bisquick sausage balls if you want to keep them fresh longer! If you're planning to eat them within a day or two, no need to chill—they'll be just fine at room temp. But if you want to store them for later, pop them in the fridge. Either way, they're gonna be delicious! 😋✨

Hi all! I usually chill mine because I think it makes them firmer and easier to handle. Though, if you’re in a hurry, they’re still good without chilling! 🕒🧀

Back