Tofu Stir Fry

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
Tofu-Stir-Fry-3.jpg

I recently tried this tofu stir fry, and it was a delightful mix of flavors and textures! 🍲 It’s quick to make and super satisfying, perfect for a weeknight dinner. Here’s how to whip it up:

Ingredients:

• 1 block of firm tofu, pressed and cubed
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (like bell peppers, and broccoli,)
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
  • Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
  • Green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
Instructions:

1. Heat sesame oil in a large pan over medium heat.
  2. Add the cubed tofu and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 8-10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
  3. In the same pan, add garlic and ginger, cooking for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  4. Toss in the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for about 5 minutes until they’re tender but still crisp.
  5. Return the tofu to the pan and pour in the soy sauce, stirring to combine everything. Cook for another 2-3 minutes to heat through.
  6. Serve over rice or noodles, and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds. 🌱✨
This stir fry is so colorful and packed with flavor! I loved how quick it came together, and it’s definitely going into my regular rotation. Enjoy! 🍽️😊

This Tofu Stir Fry looks fresh and flavorful! 😋 I’m loving the vibrant veggies and the savory sauce—perfect for a quick, healthy meal. Definitely adding this to my weeknight dinner lineup!

This tofu stir fry sounds amazing and super easy to make! Thanks for sharing this gem, can’t wait to try it out myself! 🌟🍜

View attachment 5486

I recently tried this tofu stir fry, and it was a delightful mix of flavors and textures! 🍲 It’s quick to make and super satisfying, perfect for a weeknight dinner. Here’s how to whip it up:

Ingredients:

• 1 block of firm tofu, pressed and cubed
  • 2 cups mixed vegetables (like bell peppers, and broccoli,)
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
  • Cooked rice or noodles, for serving
  • Green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
Instructions:

1. Heat sesame oil in a large pan over medium heat.
  2. Add the cubed tofu and cook until golden brown on all sides, about 8-10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
  3. In the same pan, add garlic and ginger, cooking for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  4. Toss in the mixed vegetables and stir-fry for about 5 minutes until they’re tender but still crisp.
  5. Return the tofu to the pan and pour in the soy sauce, stirring to combine everything. Cook for another 2-3 minutes to heat through.
  6. Serve over rice or noodles, and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds. 🌱✨
This stir fry is so colorful and packed with flavor! I loved how quick it came together, and it’s definitely going into my regular rotation. Enjoy! 🍽️😊
Quick, healthy, and super tasty—this is going straight into my weeknight dinner rotation! 🥢

Back