Tropical Bliss: Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow foodies! I'm super excited to share one of my go-to recipes that never fails to bring a taste of the tropics to my table: Pineapple Fried Rice. It's a perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors that's sure to brighten up any mealtime. Here's how to whip it up:
Ingredients:
  • 2 cups cooked jasmine rice, preferably chilled
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1 cup diced pineapple (fresh or canned)
  • 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Chopped green onions and cilantro for garnish
  • Lime wedges for serving
Instructions:
  1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and chopped onion, and sauté until fragrant and golden brown.
  2. Push the garlic and onion to the side of the skillet, and pour the beaten eggs into the empty space. Let them cook undisturbed for a minute or so until they start to set, then scramble them gently until fully cooked.
  3. Add the diced red bell pepper to the skillet and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
  4. Toss in the chilled cooked rice, breaking up any clumps with a spatula. Stir-fry everything together for another 2-3 minutes to heat up the rice and incorporate all the flavors.
  5. Now, add the diced pineapple and thawed peas to the skillet. Drizzle the soy sauce, fish sauce (if using), and oyster sauce over the rice mixture. Sprinkle in the curry powder, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Continue to stir-fry the rice until everything is evenly combined and heated through, about 5-7 minutes.
  7. Once everything is cooked to perfection, remove the skillet from heat and garnish with chopped green onions and cilantro for that extra burst of freshness.
  8. Serve your Pineapple Fried Rice hot, with lime wedges on the side for squeezing over the rice just before digging in. Enjoy the tropical flavors and the satisfying combination of textures!
    1714957892731.jpeg
I hope you all give this recipe a try and love it as much as I do! Can't wait to hear your thoughts and see what other delicious recipes you have to share.

Oooh, incredible! 🤩👏 Love that it's a sweet and savory combo, perfect for a light and flavorful meal ..Thanks for sharing the recipe 🫶 gotta try and bring those beachy vibes to my kitchen!

Tropical Bliss: Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe? Talk about a taste of paradise! 🍍🍚 Can't wait to add some island vibes to my dinner table. Thanks for the delicious escape!

Back