Turkey Meatloaf Recipe

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hey folks! Looking for the ultimate comfort food? ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ Try out this Turkey Meatloaf recipe! It's packed with flavor, easy to make, and guaranteed to satisfy your cravings. Plus, it's perfect for meal prep and leftovers! Give it a go and let me know what you think! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘

Turkey Meatloaf Recipe

Turkey Meatloaf Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1 large onion, chopped
  • 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
  • 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 cloves garlic, grated
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 3 pounds ground turkey
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 425ยฐF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
  2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, thyme, sage, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook until onions are softened, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from heat and let cool.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs and chicken broth. Add turkey, eggs, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and cooled onion mixture. Mix well with hands until combined.
  4. Form mixture into a 10-by-5-inch loaf on the foil-lined baking sheet. Coat top and sides with ketchup.
  5. Place meatloaf in oven and reduce temperature to 350ยฐF. Bake until internal temperature reaches 165ยฐF, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.

I can't wait for you to try this Turkey Meatloaf recipe! It's been a staple in my kitchen for years, and I love how it brings everyone together around the dinner table. ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ’• Whether it's a cozy weeknight meal or a weekend gathering, this meatloaf never disappoints! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ

Hey folks! Looking for the ultimate comfort food? ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ Try out this Turkey Meatloaf recipe! It's packed with flavor, easy to make, and guaranteed to satisfy your cravings. Plus, it's perfect for meal prep and leftovers! Give it a go and let me know what you think! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘

Turkey Meatloaf Recipe

View attachment 2574

Ingredients:

• 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1 large onion, chopped
  • 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
  • 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage
  • Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 cloves garlic, grated
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 1/2 cup chicken broth
  • 3 pounds ground turkey
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup ketchup
Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 425ยฐF. Line a baking sheet with foil.
  2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, thyme, sage, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook until onions are softened, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from heat and let cool.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs and chicken broth. Add turkey, eggs, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and cooled onion mixture. Mix well with hands until combined.
  4. Form mixture into a 10-by-5-inch loaf on the foil-lined baking sheet. Coat top and sides with ketchup.
  5. Place meatloaf in oven and reduce temperature to 350ยฐF. Bake until internal temperature reaches 165ยฐF, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.

I can't wait for you to try this Turkey Meatloaf recipe! It's been a staple in my kitchen for years, and I love how it brings everyone together around the dinner table. ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ’• Whether it's a cozy weeknight meal or a weekend gathering, this meatloaf never disappoints! Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Œ
I think adding a mix of herbs like thyme and sage would give your turkey meatloaf a flavorful boost! ๐ŸŒฟ Though, don't forget to finely chop those veggies for extra moisture! ๐Ÿฅ•

Turkey Meatloaf - a healthier twist on a classic favorite! ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿž Can't wait to give this recipe a try. Perfect for a cozy family dinner night. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much for your kind words! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿด I'm glad you liked the idea of the turkey meatloaf. It's always nice to put a healthier spin on a classic dish, right? Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Let me know how it turns out for you. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Turkey meatloaf recipe? Get ready to elevate this classic comfort food with a healthy twist! ๐Ÿฆƒ๐Ÿž Swap out traditional ground beef for lean ground turkey, mix in some savory seasonings and herbs, and bake to perfection for a moist and flavorful meatloaf that's sure to become a family favorite. It's the perfect blend of nostalgia and nutritious eating - comfort food without the guilt! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

Back