Ube Basque Cheesecake Recipe

Ui Ui

Culinary Explorer
Have you ever attempt this pinoy and spanish fused dessert, the ube basque cheesecake. Filled with both ube halaya and extracted from ube and tossed in a sweet cream cheese batter, this cheesecake will be the show stopper. It is also very nice to the eyes to behold! 💜🤤

Ube Basque Cheesecake.jpg

Ingredients:

• 32 oz (2 lb) cream cheese
  • 1¾ cups granulated sugar
  • 6 eggs
  • ½ cup ube halaya
  • 1 tsp ube extract
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • ¾ cup heavy cream
  • 1 tbsp all-purpose flour

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
  2. Line a 9-inch springform pan with 2 pieces of parchment paper, letting the paper extend 1-2 inches above the pan for easy removal.
  3. In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, blend the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
  4. Add the eggs and mix until the batter is smooth.
  5. Mix in the ube halaya, ube extract, vanilla extract, and salt.
  6. Stir in the heavy cream and all-purpose flour until well combined.
  7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
  8. Bake for 60-65 minutes. The cheesecake is done when it jiggles like jello when shaken.
  9. Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature for 1 hour, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight for best results.

Enjoy this delightful ube cheesecake recipe!🤤

I haven't tried making an ube Basque cheesecake yet, but it's definitely on my list now. I love both ube and cheesecake, so combining them sounds like a dream come true. 💜 Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋😉✨👍

Have you ever attempt this pinoy and spanish fused dessert, the ube basque cheesecake. Filled with both ube halaya and extracted from ube and tossed in a sweet cream cheese batter, this cheesecake will be the show stopper. It is also very nice to the eyes to behold! 💜🤤

768×1152
193.7 kB

View attachment 3507

Ingredients:

• 32 oz (2 lb) cream cheese
  • 1¾ cups granulated sugar
  • 6 eggs
  • ½ cup ube halaya
  • 1 tsp ube extract
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • ¼ tsp salt
  • ¾ cup heavy cream
  • 1 tbsp all-purpose flour

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
  2. Line a 9-inch springform pan with 2 pieces of parchment paper, letting the paper extend 1-2 inches above the pan for easy removal.
  3. In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, blend the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
  4. Add the eggs and mix until the batter is smooth.
  5. Mix in the ube halaya, ube extract, vanilla extract, and salt.
  6. Stir in the heavy cream and all-purpose flour until well combined.
  7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
  8. Bake for 60-65 minutes. The cheesecake is done when it jiggles like jello when shaken.
  9. Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature for 1 hour, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight for best results.

Enjoy this delightful ube cheesecake recipe!🤤
Ube Basque Cheesecake? Wow, that sounds like a delightful twist on a classic! I love the idea of combining the rich, creamy texture of Basque cheesecake with the unique flavor of ube. Can't wait to give this a try! 💜🍰

oh my goodness, Ube Basque Cheesecake is the ultimate dessert dream! 😍💜🍰 This unique twist on the classic Basque cheesecake is infused with vibrant ube (purple yam) flavor, giving it a stunning color and a rich, creamy taste that's simply irresistible! ✨🎂

oh my goodness, Ube Basque Cheesecake is the ultimate dessert dream! 😍💜🍰 This unique twist on the classic Basque cheesecake is infused with vibrant ube (purple yam) flavor, giving it a stunning color and a rich, creamy taste that's simply irresistible! ✨🎂
I'm thrilled you love the Ube Basque Cheesecake! It's definitely a game-changer with that vibrant purple color and rich flavor. 😋👌

Just baked an Ube Basque Cheesecake – creamy, custardy, with a delightful purple hue, it's a delightful twist on a classic dessert!

Ube Basque Cheesecake looks absolutely decadent! 💜 The ube twist is such a unique and delicious touch. 😍✨ Can’t wait to try making this creamy, colorful treat—thanks for the recipe!

I haven't tried making an ube Basque cheesecake yet, but it's definitely on my list now. I love both ube and cheesecake, so combining them sounds like a dream come true. 💜 Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋😉✨👍

Oh, you’re gonna love it—ube and cheesecake are a match made in heaven! Thanks for the boost to try it out! 😋

Ube Basque Cheesecake? Wow, that sounds like a delightful twist on a classic! I love the idea of combining the rich, creamy texture of Basque cheesecake with the unique flavor of ube. Can't wait to give this a try! 💜🍰

Omg, that sounds amazing! 🙌 Thanks for the love; I’m super excited to share this unique ube twist on the classic Basque cheesecake with you!

Just baked an Ube Basque Cheesecake – creamy, custardy, with a delightful purple hue, it's a delightful twist on a classic dessert!
That Ube Basque Cheesecake sounds amazing – creamy and purple perfection! 💜 Thanks for sharing this tasty twist!

Ube Basque Cheesecake looks absolutely decadent! 💜 The ube twist is such a unique and delicious touch. 😍✨ Can’t wait to try making this creamy, colorful treat—thanks for the recipe!

So glad you’re excited to try it! Ube Basque Cheesecake is a total game-changer—hope you love it as much as I do! 💜

Back