Vegan Gluten-Free Brownies

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey all! I’ve been experimenting with some vegan and gluten-free baking lately, and I think I finally nailed a brownie recipe that’s rich, fudgy, and satisfies the chocolate craving without the guilt. Thought I’d share it here because it's too good to keep to myself! 🙌

Ingredients:​

• 1 cup almond flour (or any gluten-free flour you like)
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
  • 1/2 cup maple syrup (or agave syrup)
  • 1/4 cup almond butter (or any nut butter)
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • Pinch of salt
  • 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (optional, but highly recommended 😉)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
  3. In another bowl, combine the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, almond butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
  4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
  5. Fold in the chocolate chips (because let’s be real, more chocolate = better brownies! 🍫).
  6. Spread the batter evenly in the lined baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center is still soft.
  7. Let it cool completely before slicing (this is the hardest part, I know 😅).
They’re so fudgy and rich, you won’t believe they’re vegan and gluten-free. Let me know if you try them, or if you have any tips to make them even better! 😊
Vegan Gluten-Free Brownies.jpg

Back