Vegas Bomb Recipe

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
vegasbomb-splash-coverblock-850x850.jpg

I recently tried making a Vegas Bomb at home, and it turned out amazing! The mix of flavors is just right, and it's surprisingly easy to make. If you're looking for a fun and tasty drink to impress your friends, give this one a shot.

Vegas Bomb Recipe

Ingredients:

- 1/2 oz Crown Royal whiskey
- 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Malibu rum
- Energy drink (like Red Bull)

Instructions:
1. In a shot glass, pour the Crown Royal, Peach Schnapps, and Malibu rum.
2. Fill a larger glass halfway with the energy drink.
3. Drop the shot glass into the larger glass.
4. Drink up and enjoy!

Making this was such a blast, and it was a hit at my last get-together. Try it out and let me know what you think! 🍹✨

Vegas Bombs are so much fun! This recipe looks easy to follow, thanks for sharing! I wouldn't have thought to add Malibu rum, but that sounds like a tasty twist. πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œ

View attachment 4486

I recently tried making a Vegas Bomb at home, and it turned out amazing! The mix of flavors is just right, and it's surprisingly easy to make. If you're looking for a fun and tasty drink to impress your friends, give this one a shot.

Vegas Bomb Recipe

Ingredients:

- 1/2 oz Crown Royal whiskey
- 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Malibu rum
- Energy drink (like Red Bull)

Instructions:
1. In a shot glass, pour the Crown Royal, Peach Schnapps, and Malibu rum.
2. Fill a larger glass halfway with the energy drink.
3. Drop the shot glass into the larger glass.
4. Drink up and enjoy!

Making this was such a blast, and it was a hit at my last get-together. Try it out and let me know what you think! 🍹✨
Oh, Vegas Bomb! Always a hit at parties. It's like a party in a shot glass. Can't wait to try this out with my friends next weekend!

This Vegas Bomb recipe is so electrifying, it’s like a party in a shot glass!

Back