Vegetable Beef Soup

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hey there!🌟 Craving something hearty and wholesome? Look no further than our Vegetable Beef Soup recipe! 🔥🍲 Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with tender beef, vibrant veggies, and a rich, flavorful broth. It's the ultimate comfort food to warm you up from the inside out. Let's whip up a batch and indulge in a bowlful of deliciousness! 🥣🥕

Vegetable Beef Soup Ingredients:
  • Olive oil (or avocado oil) for sautéing
  • Beef stew meat
  • Yellow onion
  • Green onions
  • Canned diced tomatoes
  • Carrots
  • Celery
  • Green beans
  • Low-sodium beef broth (or chicken stock)
  • Potatoes (red or russet)
  • Bay leaves
  • Fresh parsley (or dill)
  • Salt and pepper
  • Optional: thyme or oregano for added flavor
Vegetable Beef Soup.jpg

Instructions:
  1. Heat oil in a soup pot over medium-high heat. Sauté beef until browned on all sides.
  2. Add onions and cook until soft and golden.
  3. Pour in beef broth, canned tomatoes, salt, pepper, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer. Cook until beef is tender (about 50-60 minutes).
  4. Add potatoes, carrots, and celery. Cook for 20 minutes.
  5. Add green beans and green onions. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
  6. Stir in parsley and serve with extra herbs if desired. Enjoy your hearty vegetable beef soup!

There's something so comforting about a warm bowl of Vegetable Beef Soup. It's like a big hug in a bowl, packed with hearty chunks of beef, colorful veggies, and aromatic herbs. 🥣💕 Plus, it's so versatile - you can customize it with your favorite ingredients and spices to make it your own. It's definitely a go-to recipe for those cozy nights in or whenever I need a nourishing pick-me-up! 🍲✨

What a perfect comfort food! 🍲🥕 Your Vegetable Beef Soup recipe sounds like a hearty and wholesome delight, perfect for warming up on chilly days. Thanks for sharing this flavorful recipe—I can't wait to savor a bowlful of this deliciousness! 🌟🥣

Back