Vegetable Korma Recipe

Kardel

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🌿 I made this creamy, comforting vegetable korma the other day, and it was so flavorful! Packed with veggies and spices, it’s a great vegetarian option that’s still super satisfying. Here’s the recipe if you want to try it!
1200×799
196.1 kB

Vegetable Korma.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 inch piece ginger, minced
  • 1 cup diced carrots
  • 1 cup diced potatoes
  • 1/2 cup green peas
  • 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1/2 cup plain yogurt (or coconut yogurt for dairy-free)
  • 1/4 cup ground almonds (optional, for thickness)
  • 1 tbsp curry powder
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp turmeric
  • 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh cilantro for garnish
Instructions:

1. Cook the Aromatics: Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger, sautéing until soft and fragrant.
  2. Add the Spices: Stir in the curry powder, cumin, turmeric, and cinnamon. Cook for another minute to let the spices bloom.
  3. Cook the Vegetables: Add the carrots, potatoes, peas, and cauliflower. Pour in 1 cup of water or vegetable broth. Cover and let it simmer for about 15 minutes, until the veggies are tender.
  4. Make it Creamy: Stir in the coconut milk, yogurt, and ground almonds if using. Simmer for another 5-7 minutes, until the sauce thickens slightly.
  5. Season and Serve: Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with rice or naan.
It’s a cozy, flavor-packed dish that’s great for any night of the week!

This veggie korma sounds like a total winner! Love how it’s packed with flavor and goodness—definitely adding it to my list! 🌟 Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe!

Hey everyone! 🌿 I made this creamy, comforting vegetable korma the other day, and it was so flavorful! Packed with veggies and spices, it’s a great vegetarian option that’s still super satisfying. Here’s the recipe if you want to try it!
1200×799
196.1 kB

View attachment 6106
Ingredients:
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 inch piece ginger, minced
  • 1 cup diced carrots
  • 1 cup diced potatoes
  • 1/2 cup green peas
  • 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • 1/2 cup plain yogurt (or coconut yogurt for dairy-free)
  • 1/4 cup ground almonds (optional, for thickness)
  • 1 tbsp curry powder
  • 1 tsp ground cumin
  • 1/2 tsp turmeric
  • 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh cilantro for garnish
Instructions:

1. Cook the Aromatics: Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger, sautéing until soft and fragrant.
  2. Add the Spices: Stir in the curry powder, cumin, turmeric, and cinnamon. Cook for another minute to let the spices bloom.
  3. Cook the Vegetables: Add the carrots, potatoes, peas, and cauliflower. Pour in 1 cup of water or vegetable broth. Cover and let it simmer for about 15 minutes, until the veggies are tender.
  4. Make it Creamy: Stir in the coconut milk, yogurt, and ground almonds if using. Simmer for another 5-7 minutes, until the sauce thickens slightly.
  5. Season and Serve: Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with rice or naan.
It’s a cozy, flavor-packed dish that’s great for any night of the week!
Hey guys! Yum! I think korma is so flavorful with the right spices. Do you have a go-to spice blend for it though? 🌶️✨

Yum! 😍 I love a good veggie korma—it’s the perfect comfort food! The spices, the creamy sauce, and all those veggies… can’t wait to give this one a try!

Back