Waffle

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer

Start your morning with a smile and a plate of freshly-made waffles! These golden delights are fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and ready to be topped with your favorite syrup, fruit, or whipped cream. Get ready to savor each delicious bite!

Ingredients:
270×381
257.4 kB

1711948347010.png

• 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 3/4 cups milk
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions:
  1. Preheat Waffle Iron: Preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
  3. Mix Wet Ingredients: In another bowl, beat the eggs. Then add the milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
  4. Combine: Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; it's okay if there are a few lumps in the batter.
  5. Cook: Lightly grease the waffle iron with cooking spray or melted butter. Pour enough batter onto the center of the iron to cover about 2/3 to 3/4 of the surface area. Close the lid and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions, usually for about 3-5 minutes or until the waffles are golden brown and crisp.
  6. Serve: Carefully remove the waffles from the iron and serve them immediately. You can top them with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup, whipped cream, fresh fruit, or chocolate chips.

Enjoy: Enjoy your delicious homemade waffles!

Oh my goodness, Waffle time?! 🤩🥞 Count me in for a crispy, fluffy adventure! Thanks a million for sharing the recipe – I can almost smell the delicious aroma wafting through the kitchen already! 🌟👃 Can't wait to fire up the waffle iron and whip up a batch of golden perfection. Let's dive into breakfast bliss!

Start your morning with a smile and a plate of freshly-made waffles! These golden delights are fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and ready to be topped with your favorite syrup, fruit, or whipped cream. Get ready to savor each delicious bite!

Ingredients:​

270×381

257.4 kB

View attachment 1160

• 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 3/4 cups milk
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions:
  1. Preheat Waffle Iron: Preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
  3. Mix Wet Ingredients: In another bowl, beat the eggs. Then add the milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
  4. Combine: Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; it's okay if there are a few lumps in the batter.
  5. Cook: Lightly grease the waffle iron with cooking spray or melted butter. Pour enough batter onto the center of the iron to cover about 2/3 to 3/4 of the surface area. Close the lid and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions, usually for about 3-5 minutes or until the waffles are golden brown and crisp.
  6. Serve: Carefully remove the waffles from the iron and serve them immediately. You can top them with your favorite toppings, such as maple syrup, whipped cream, fresh fruit, or chocolate chips.

Enjoy: Enjoy your delicious homemade waffles!
It reminds me of the past, Thanks for sharing this recipe I'll make some of this when I get back home😄👌

Back